Is there rowing on Friday evening this week???

Is there rowing on Friday evening this week???

Allard
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Is there rowing on Friday evening this week???

robina and chris
It seems that nothing is planned, Chris, myself and Mary want to go, Alan Bridle could cox,
so we could go with with 4 unless anyone else is up for it. the tide is perfect for launching
and recovery at north slip, H.T. 9.00pm So hopefully 2 more rowers Please!

Re: Is there rowing on Friday evening this week???

Paula is off on hols hence no posting. At the moment we have 5 GRR people up for training on SoL so space there but good to open up and get two boats out. I have my family over so could maybe get them out too ....

Re: Is there rowing on Friday evening this week???

robina and chris
Yes great, we are bringing 2 children. tides are perfect for launch and recovery at north slip.

Re: Is there rowing on Friday evening this week???

Steve R-G
Hi, would be up for rowing on Friday evening,  I believe it is for 6 O'clock.
Steve R-G