Intermediate Training Saturday 12th June NOW CLOSED

Intermediate Training Saturday 12th June NOW CLOSED

Please sign up if you would like to join the Intermediate Training session on Saturday.  There will be two boats available and the training time for Intermediates will be:

11.15 - 12.15

Please sign up by 17.00 on Thursday 10th June.

If for any reason you need to change your request please can you just post your new request, leaving your original post on the forum

For those of you who would like to row both days I will be putting up an additional post for a Mixed Row on Sunday morning.

Thanks
Liz

Re: Intermediate Training Saturday 12th June

Elizabeth E
Yes please, thank you

Re: Intermediate Training Saturday 12th June

Hello liz. Yes please for Saturday for Derek.thanks

Re: Intermediate Training Saturday 12th June

sharon
Yes please Liz

Re: Intermediate Training Saturday 12th June

JaneBaker
Hello Liz, Yes please for Saturday. Thanks, Jane B

Re: Intermediate Training Saturday 12th June

bramleya
Hi Liz , yes please for both Mandy K and Mandy B.

Re: Intermediate Training Saturday 12th June

Clare
Count me in Liz

Re: Intermediate Training Saturday 12th June

Nicki B
Yes please for me

Re: Intermediate Training Saturday 12th June

Mike Lowery
Like to row please

Thanks Mike Lowery.

Re: Intermediate Training Saturday 12th June

Caron
Yes please Liz x

Re: Intermediate Training Saturday 12th June

Hello  Liz.  Apologies but I will need to pull out of Saturday  row. I'm  having difficulty shifting a back niggle so think I need to give rowing  a miss this week. Thanks  Derek

Re: Intermediate Training Saturday 12th June

Elizabeth E
Apologies, but I'll have to cancel my place.

Re: Intermediate Training Saturday 12th June

Kev Durrell
Saturday please