Intermediate Coaching Sunday 2nd February - FULL - POST FOR RESERVES

Intermediate Coaching Sunday 2nd February - FULL - POST FOR RESERVES

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CREW WILL NEED TO RECOVER THE BOAT AT THE END OF THE SESSION. PLEASE WEAR APPROPRIATE FOOTWEAR AND ALLOW TIME TO HELP.
THANKS

Please sign up if you would like to train on Sunday.

Sunday: Trainer : Eithne
Meet : 09.15 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row :  09.30 - 11.00

There is no training on Saturday due to the Eastney Regatta.

Thanks
Liz

Eithne, these are your crew members for Sunday.

Mandy B.
Rob
Jane B.
Al
Nicki B.
Mike O'C      Total : 6

Reserves:

Re: Intermediate Coaching Sunday 2nd February

bramleya
Yes please Liz, Mandy B

Re: Intermediate Coaching Sunday 2nd February

Rob Burnfield
Yes please!

Rob

Re: Intermediate Coaching Sunday 2nd February

JaneBaker
Hi Liz, Yes please. Thanks, Jane B

Re: Intermediate Coaching Sunday 2nd February

yes for Al please

Re: Intermediate Coaching Sunday 2nd February

Nicki B
Yes please for me

Re: Intermediate Coaching Sunday 2nd February

SarahH
Yes please.
Thanks

Sarah

Re: Intermediate Coaching Sunday 2nd February

Mike Oc
Hi Liz yes please if theres a place thanks Mike.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Sunday 2nd February

SarahH
Sorry I need to pull out from Sunday's row.
I see you had 7 so hopefully you will still have a full crew.
Thanks
Sarah

Re: Intermediate Coaching Sunday 2nd February - FULL - POST FOR RESERVES

Re: Intermediate Coaching Sunday 2nd February - FULL - POST FOR RESERVES

Carole Driver
Yes please for Sunday - I can see it is full, but will post as a reserve