Intermediate Coaching Saturday 8th / Sunday 9th February UPDATED WITH SATURDAY'S CREW LIST

Intermediate Coaching Saturday 8th / Sunday 9th February UPDATED WITH SATURDAY'S CREW LIST

Due to the predicted high winds on Sunday this session is cancelled.

Please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday :  Trainers : Robina & Eithne
Meet :  10.45 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row  :  11.00 - 12.30

Sunday : Trainer : Eithne
Meet: 09.15 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row  :  09.30 - 11.00

Please leave time and wear appropriate footwear on Sunday to,help recover boats as required.

Our Intermediate members are down to clean our Club House this weekend. Please ensure you allow time to help.

Thanks
Liz

Crew list for Saturday:
Boat 1
Cox: Robina
6. -
5. Mary
4. Derek
3. Kev
2. Nicki B.
1. -

Boat 2
Cox : Eithne
6. -
5. Jane B.
4. Caron
3. Stuart
2. Carole
1. -

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 8th / Sunday 9th February

sharon
Saturday please

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 Feb 2020, at 17:59, Liz Piercey [via Langstone Pilot Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Please sign ip if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday :  Trainers : Robina & Eithne
Meet :  10.45 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row  :  11.00 - 12.30

Sunday : Trainer : Eithne
Meet: 09.15 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row  :  09.30 - 11.00

Please leave time and wear appropriate footwear on Sunday to,help recover boats as required.

Our Intermediate members are down to clean our Club House this weekend. Please ensure you allow time to help.

Thanks
Liz

http://langstone-pilot-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Intermediate-Coaching-Saturday-8th-Sunday-9th-February-tp60532.html
To unsubscribe from Langstone Pilot Gig Club, click here.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 8th / Sunday 9th February

Saturday for Mary & Derek please. Thanks

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 8th / Sunday 9th February

Caron
Saturday please.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 8th / Sunday 9th February

sharon
Sorry Liz
Please take me off

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 8th / Sunday 9th February

Carole Driver
Hi Liz
Saturday please

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 8th / Sunday 9th February

JaneBaker
Hi Liz, Saturday please. Thanks, Jane B

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 8th / Sunday 9th February

Nicki B
Sunday for me please

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 8th / Sunday 9th February

Kev Durrell
Saturday please Liz

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 8th / Sunday 9th February

Mike Oc
Hi Liz Sunday for me please thank you Mike .

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 8th / Sunday 9th February

StuartJ
Hi Liz,

Can I do Saturday please? Haven't been in a boat for ages!

Stuart

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 8th / Sunday 9th February UPDATED PLEASE READ

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 8th / Sunday 9th February UPDATED PLEASE READ

Nicki B
Hi Liz I can do Saturday now if it’s possible - Nicki

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 8th / Sunday 9th February UPDATED WITH SATURDAY'S CREW LIST

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 8th / Sunday 9th February UPDATED WITH SATURDAY'S CREW LIST

robina and chris
We shall be recovering Spirit after this session if both crews can help please

Robina