Intermediate Coaching Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th December UPDATED WITH CREW LISTS FOR SATURDAY & SUNDAY - PLEASE READ

Intermediate Coaching Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th December UPDATED WITH CREW LISTS FOR SATURDAY & SUNDAY - PLEASE READ

SUNDAY ROWERS PLEASE NOTE. THE WINDS ON SUNDAY ARE EXPECTED TO BE TO GUSTING 35 - 39MPH WHICH MEANS THAT THIS ROW IS UNLIKELY TO GO AHEAD. I WILL MAKE A FINAL CALL SATURDAY LATE AFTERNOON. PLEASE CHECK FOR FORUM FOR UPDATES.

Please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday: Trainers:  Robina & Greg
Meet: 10.45 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row:  11.00 - 12.30

Sunday: Trainer: Eithne
Meet: 09.15 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row:  09.30 - 11.00

Please be prepared to help launch and recover boats on Sunday if required.

Thanks
Liz

CREW LIST:

SATURDAY;
BOAT 1
Cox: Robina
6.Anita
5. Nikki
4. Mark
3. Martin N.
2. Claire H.
1. Elizabeth

BOAT 2
COX: Greg
6. George
5. Mandy B.
4. -
3. Ben
2. Kev
1. Rob

SUNDAY
Cox: Eithne
6. Mary
5. Jane B.
4. Mark
3. Caron
2. -
1. -

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th December

Brian
Hi Liz ,Kindly include Elizabeth for Saturday . Thank you .

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th December

bramleya
Hi Liz, yes please for saturday Mandy B.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th December

sharon
Saturday please

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 Dec 2019, at 16:47, Liz Piercey [via Langstone Pilot Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday: Trainers: Liz/Greg(TBC) & Robina
Meet: 10.45 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row:  11.00 - 12.30

Sunday: Trainer: Eithne
Meet: 09.15 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row:  09.30 - 11.00

Please be prepared to help launch and recover boats on Sunday if required.

Thanks
Liz

http://langstone-pilot-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Intermediate-Coaching-Saturday-7th-Sunday-8th-December-tp59058.html
To unsubscribe from Langstone Pilot Gig Club, click here.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th December

Hi there
Derek  (Ward) for Saturday please.
Mary (Golden) for Sunday

Many thanks

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th December

Rob Burnfield
Saturday please, Liz.

Rob

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th December

anitapreston
Saturday please. Thanks

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th December

JaneBaker
Hi Liz,

Sunday, please for me. Thanks, Jane B.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th December

Caron

Sunday please, if possible.

Thanks
Ben

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th December

Ben
Hi Liz.
Please could I row Saturday.
Many thanks

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th December

Nikki H-S
Saturday please x

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th December

HutchinsonC001
Saturday please. Claire

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th December

Hi Liz!! 😊😊 Could I put my name down for Sunday please?
Thanks, Mark

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th December

Hi Liz, Kindly include George Jones for Saturday , thank you . Brian

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th December

Martin N
Sat please Liz ATB Martin N

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th December

Kev Durrell
Saturday please  Liz

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th December UPDATED WITH CREW LISTS FOR SATURDAY & SUNDAY - PLEASE READ

Hi Liz, given the potential weather and the short handed crew on Sunday could I grab the last place on Saturday instead please?
Thanks
Mark

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th December UPDATED WITH CREW LISTS FOR SATURDAY & SUNDAY - PLEASE READ

Hi Mark, you are in the crew for tomorrow.
Are you still wanting to row Sunday if it goes ahead or not?
Liz

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th December UPDATED WITH CREW LISTS FOR SATURDAY & SUNDAY - PLEASE READ

Hello Liz. Sincere apologies for late withdrawal but I cannot  do Saturday now, a family commitment has cropped up. Cheers Derek W

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th December UPDATED WITH CREW LISTS FOR SATURDAY & SUNDAY - PLEASE READ

Thanks for letting me know Derek.
See you soon.
12