Intermediate Coaching Saturday 4th January UPDATED WITH CREW LIST

Intermediate Coaching Saturday 4th January UPDATED WITH CREW LIST

Please sign up if you would like to train on Saturday.

Trainers : Liz & Robina
Meet :  10.45 to sign in and pay pin money
Row  :   11.00 - 12.30

Please note that there is no training on Sunday due to insufficient boat availability.

Thanks
Liz

BOAT 1
Cox: Robina
6.-
5. Sue
4. Mike O'C
3. Mike L
2. Jane
1. -

BOAT 2
Cox: Liz
6. -
5. Mary
4. Nicki B.
3. Derek
2. Elizabeth
1. -

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 4th January

Mary Golden
Hello Liz, yes please for me and Mary. Thanks Derek

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 4th January

Sue Loveridge
Enjoyed last session so yes please for more. Sue

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 4th January

JaneBaker
Hi Liz, Saturday for me, please. Thanks Jane

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 4th January

Mike Oc
morning liz Saturday please thanks Mike.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 4th January

Nicki B
Hi can I join this please
Thanks
Nicki

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 4th January

Elizabeth E
Yes please for Saturday, thank you.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 4th January

Mike Lowery
Like to row intermediate at 2.00.  Sat 4th    or any thing that is going.

Thanks. Mike Lowery

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 4th January

Mike L. for Saturday

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 4th January UPDATED WITH CREW LIST