Intermediate Coaching Saturday 29th February

Intermediate Coaching Saturday 29th February

Liz Piercey
Please sign up if you would like to train on Saturday.

Trainers :  Robina &  Natalie
Meet :  10.45 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row  :  11.00 - 12.30

Thanks
Liz

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 29th February

Kev Durrell
Yes please Liz

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 29th February

Mike Oc
Hi Liz yes please thanks Mike.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 29th February

Caron
Yes please Liz

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 29th February

Carole Driver
Yes please Liz

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 29th February

HutchinsonC001
Yes please. Claire

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 29th February

Yes please for Derek & Mary
Many thanks

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 29th February

StuartJ
Hi Liz,
Yes please for Saturday - hopefully we'll get a favourable weather window this week!

Stuart

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 29th February

Mike Lowery
Yes please.   Saturday.  Mike

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 29th February

Nicki B
Yes please Nicki

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 29th February

Due to predicted wind speeds for Sat , sadly we have to cancel this row. Fingers crossed for next week !

Robina