Intermediate Coaching Saturday 25th/ Sunday 26th UPDATED WITH SATURDAY CREW LIST SUNDAY CANCELLED

Intermediate Coaching Saturday 25th/ Sunday 26th UPDATED WITH SATURDAY CREW LIST SUNDAY CANCELLED

Please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday : Trainers : Liz & Robina
Meet :  10.45 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row  :   11.00 - 12.30

Sunday :  Trainer : Eithne
Meet : 09.15 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row :  09.30 - 11.00

Please remember to wear appropriate footwear and allow sufficient time to recover boats,  especially on Sunday.

Thanks
Liz

Crew members for this weekend :

Saturday :
PLEASE NOTE CREWS MAY BE CHANGED IN THE MORNING

PLEASE BRING THE WHITE OARS DOWN WITH YOU FOR 11AM START. THANKS

Boat 1
6.
5. Mary
4. Mike O'C
3. Caron
2. Kev
1.

Boat 2
6.
5. Mandy B.
4. Derek
3. Mike L.
2. Mandy K.
1. Carole

Sunday :
Nicki B.        Total : 1

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 25th/ Sunday 26th

bramleya
Hi Liz,

yes please for Saturday for both Mandy B and Mandy K.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 25th/ Sunday 26th

Caron
Saturday please, if possible.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 25th/ Sunday 26th

Hi Liz
Derek and Mary for Saturday please:)
Thank you!
M&D

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 25th/ Sunday 26th

Mike Oc
Hi liz Saturday please thank you Mike.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 25th/ Sunday 26th

Mike Lowery
Like to row Saturday or Sunday if booked ..intermediate . Thanks
Mike L

Bought a Victorian photo album of quality showing his being raced c 1890 ...will bring it along.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 25th/ Sunday 26th

Carole Driver
Can I book for saturday please Liz

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 25th/ Sunday 26th

Kev Durrell
Saturday please Liz

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 25th/ Sunday 26th

Nikki H-S
Saturday please Liz xx

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 25th/ Sunday 26th

Nikki H-S
Sorry Liz, please can I cancel intermediate on Saturday.  Thanks x

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 25th/ Sunday 26th

Nicki B
Hi Liz
May I book Sunday please

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 25th/ Sunday 26th

Mike Lowery
Sat 10.45

Ok. Mike L

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 25th/ Sunday 26th

Nicki B
Hi Liz i guess Sunday is now cancelled as I’m the only rower?

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 25th/ Sunday 26th

Liz Piercey
Hi Nicki, I am afraid it is.  I have emailed you separately.