Intermediate Coaching Saturday 22nd February CANCELLED DUE TO PREDICTED HIGH WINDS

Intermediate Coaching Saturday 22nd February CANCELLED DUE TO PREDICTED HIGH WINDS

It is with regret that I am cancelling this row. The winds are expected to be gusting around 40mph - a little to strong for this session.

Please sign up if you would like to train on Saturday.

Trainers : Liz & Robina
Meet : 10.45 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row :   11.00 - 12.30

Thanks
Liz

Crew available :
Mary
Derek
Michelle
Carole
Nicki B.
Mandy K.
Mandy B.
Kev
Mike O'C
Claire H.
Nikki           Total : 11

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 22nd February

Mary Golden
Hello Liz. Yes please for Mary and Derek. Thanks

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 22nd February

michelle jones
Yes pls Liz (hoping weather better!!) x

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 22nd February

Carole Driver
Yes please

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 22nd February

Nicki B
Yes please for me! Nicki

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 22nd February

bramleya
Yes please Liz re Saturday for both Mandy K and Mandy B

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 22nd February

Kev Durrell
Yes please Liz

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 22nd February

Mike Oc
Hi Liz yes please thank you Mike.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 22nd February

HutchinsonC001
Saturday please. Claire

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 22nd February

Nikki H-S
Saturday please Liz x

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 22nd February

Mike Oc
Hi Liz I'm sorry I have to cancel Saturdays row as I now have to work , hopefully see you next week regards Mike.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 22nd February

Liz Piercey
Thanks for letting me know Mike.
Hope to see you next weekend.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 22nd February CANCELLED DUE TO PREDICTED HIGH WINDS

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 22nd February CANCELLED DUE TO PREDICTED HIGH WINDS

Nikki H-S
Thanks for letting us know Liz xx

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 22nd February CANCELLED DUE TO PREDICTED HIGH WINDS

Hello Liz
Thanks for the update. Derek&Mary