Intermediate Coaching Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December UPDATED WITH SATURDAY CREW LIST. SUNDAY CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF NUMBERS

Intermediate Coaching Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December UPDATED WITH SATURDAY CREW LIST. SUNDAY CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF NUMBERS

Unfortunately I have had to put together a reserve list for Saturday's session due to numbers and the fact we only have one Trainer as I am under the weather. Please keep an eye on the forum in case anyone pulls out. Sunday is cancelled due to lack of numbers. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and thank you for your support for our Intermediate Coaching sessions.  It is a real pleasure to row with you all.

Please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday: Trainers: Liz & Robina
Meet: 10.50 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row : 11.00 - 12.30

Sunday: Trainer: EIthne
Meet: 09.15 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row : 09.30 - 11.00

Please allow sufficient time and wear appropriate footwear to assist in recovering boats at the end of Sunday training.

Thanks
Liz

Crew members for Saturday :
Trainer: Robina
Jane B.
Mandy B.
Mark
Mike O'C
Rob
Kev

RESERVE LIST
Anita P.
Martin N.

Sunday:
Mandy B.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

JaneBaker
Hi Liz, Saturday, please. Thanks, Jane B.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

bramleya
Hi liz, yes please to both Saturday and Sunday Mandy B.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

Hi Liz😊
Would you sign me up for Saturday please!!
Thanks
Mark

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

sharon
Saturday please Liz

Sent from my iPhone

On 15 Dec 2019, at 21:02, Liz Piercey [via Langstone Pilot Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday: Trainers: Liz & Robina
Meet: 10.50 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row : 11.00 - 12.30

Sunday: Trainer: EIthne
Meet: 09.15 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row : 09.30 - 11.00

Please allow sufficient time and wear appropriate footwear to assist in recovering boats at the end of Sunday training.

Thanks
Liz

http://langstone-pilot-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Intermediate-Coaching-Saturday-21st-Sunday-22nd-December-tp59388.html
To unsubscribe from Langstone Pilot Gig Club, click here.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

Mike Oc
morning Liz Saturday please thanks Mike

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

Rob Burnfield
Saturday please, Liz

Rob

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

Kev Durrell
Hi Liz Saturday please

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

anitapreston
Saturday please. thanks

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

Martin N
Sat please Liz - ATB Martin N

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December UPDATED WITH SATURDAY CREW LIST. SUNDAY CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF NUMBERS

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December UPDATED WITH SATURDAY CREW LIST. SUNDAY CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF NUMBERS

Rob Burnfield
Thank you, Liz.  Hope you are better soon, and Happy Christmas.

Rob

Oh, sorry to hear you’re not well Liz; hope it passes soon and you have a happy Christmas! Hopefully see you soon, and thanks for all your work organising the intermediate rowing.
Mark xx

A Merry Christmas to you, too Liz. Hope you feel better soon. And thanks for all your organisation and coxing, much appreciated. Jane B

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December UPDATED WITH SATURDAY CREW LIST. SUNDAY CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF NUMBERS

bramleya
Thank you to Liz for all your efforts and great coaching. Merry xmas to you to and hope you feel better soon. Mandy b