Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January UPDATED WITH CREW LISTS

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January UPDATED WITH CREW LISTS SPACE FOR 1 ROWER SUNDAY

Mary Golden
Hi Liz
I see Kev is reserve for the crew I’m in on Saturday?
As I will have been out with the Ladies I don’t mind letting Kev have my seat, if he really wants a row? (Equally happy to stay if it’s too late to change)
Cheers
Mary

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January UPDATED WITH CREW LISTS SPACE FOR 1 ROWER SUNDAY

Mike Oc
hi Liz if the place for Sunday is still available then may I have it thank you Mike.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January UPDATED WITH CREW LISTS SPACE FOR 1 ROWER SUNDAY

HI Mary, it is totally up to you.
Are you able to contact Kev and see what he would prefer? He has the final seat on Sunday so will get to row.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January UPDATED WITH CREW LISTS SPACE FOR 1 ROWER SUNDAY

Martin N
Hi Liz, just noticed Kev does not have a row Sat and I have 2 rows, this  does not seem fair. Please therefore give Kev my Sat row. Thanks for all you do for the team - ATB Martin N

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January UPDATED WITH CREW LISTS SPACE FOR 1 ROWER SUNDAY

If possible please can we leave the crews as posted. Kev has a row Sunday and my concern is that people will drop out thinking they are helping and Colin and I will be left with incomplete crews.
I appreciate that you are being considerate to our other members but this late in the day it makes things complicated.

Thanks.
Liz

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January UPDATED WITH CREW LISTS

Martin N
Sorry Liz - see you tomorrow - ATB Martin N

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January UPDATED WITH CREW LISTS SPACE FOR 1 ROWER SUNDAY

Absolutely fine Liz. Looking forward to all of it.
12