Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January UPDATED WITH CREW LISTS

Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January UPDATED WITH CREW LISTS

Please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday : Trainers : Liz & Colin
Meet :  10.45 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row  :   11.00 - 12.30

Sunday :  Trainer : Eithne
Meet : 09.15 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row  :  09.30 - 11.00

Please allow suffucient time and wear appropriate footwear on Sunday to help recover boats as required.

Thanks
Liz

Crew list for this weekend. Eithne will place her crew on the day.

Saturday :
Boat 1
Cox : Liz
6. Sue
5. Mandy B.
4. Caron
3. Derek
2. Mandy K.
1. Elizabeth

Boat 2
Cox :  Colin
6. Claire H.
5. Carole
4. Martin N.
3. Nicki B.
2. Mary
1. Rob

Reserve : Kev

Sunday:
Trainer : Eithne
Carole
Al
Nikki
Mandy B.
Sue
Kev

Reserve : Mike O'C

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January

Carole Driver
Hi Liz
Can I sign up for both saturday and sunday please.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January

Sue Loveridge
Saturday for me please. Sue

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January

bramleya
Saturday please for both Mandy k and Mandy B

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January

HutchinsonC001
Saturday please. Claire

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January

Hello, Mary and Derek for Saturday please. Thanks

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January

Martin N
Sat please - ATB Martin N

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January

Rob Burnfield
Saturday please, Liz.

Rob

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January

Al for Sunday

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January

Caron
Yes please for Saturday.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January

Nicki B
Yes please for Saturday - Nicki

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January

Elizabeth E
Saturday please, thank you

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January

Kev Durrell
Saturday please  Liz

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January

Nikki H-S
Sunday please if going ahead x

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January

bramleya
Hi Liz,

I can do Sunday as well as Saturday please

Mandy B

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January UPDATED WITH CREW LISTS

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January UPDATED WITH CREW LISTS

Sue Loveridge
Can I do Sunday too please. Sue

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January UPDATED WITH CREW LISTS

Of course you can Sue!  I have added you to tge crew list.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January UPDATED WITH CREW LISTS SPACE FOR 1 ROWER SUNDAY

Kev Durrell
Hi Liz if I don't get to row on Saturday  I'll row Sunday if that's ok

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th January UPDATED WITH CREW LISTS SPACE FOR 1 ROWER SUNDAY

Of course Kev!  I will add you to Sunday's crew list.
Keep an eye on the forum just in case of a late drop out tomorrow as I will be out on the water from 08.45.
12