Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March SATURDAY FULL UPDATED WITH CREW LIST SUNDAY CANCELLED

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March 3 SPACES SATURDAY

Liz Piercey
Of course you can Bev! It will be great to see you. X

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March 3 SPACES SATURDAY

HutchinsonC001
Hi Liz, I think you have accidentally left me off the Saturday list. Claire

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March 3 SPACES SATURDAY

douglas smith

  saturday please

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March 3 SPACES SATURDAY

Derek
Hi Liz, I'm no longer able to do tomorrow. I'll email you with details. Derek.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March 3 SPACES SATURDAY

HutchinsonC001
Hi Liz, I don't appear to be on the final list. Claire

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March 3 SPACES SATURDAY

Claire I am so sorry!
Will put you on now! X

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March SATURDAY FULL UPDATED WITH CREW LIST SUNDAY CANCELLED