Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March SATURDAY FULL UPDATED WITH CREW LIST SUNDAY CANCELLED

Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March SATURDAY FULL UPDATED WITH CREW LIST SUNDAY CANCELLED

Please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday : Trainers : Liz & Robina
Meet : 10.50 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row : 11.00 - 12.30

Sunday : Trainer : Liz
Meet: 09.15 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row :  09.30 - 11.00

Please wear appropriate footwear and allow sufficient time to help recover boats as required especially on Sunday.

Thanks
Liz

Saturday:
Boat 1
Trainer: Liz
6. Sharon
5. Nikki
4. Doug
3. Anita P.
2. Caron
1. Kev

Boat 2
Trainer: Robina
6. Carole
5. Nicki B.
4. Bev
3. Mike O'C
2. Jane B.
1. Claire H.

Sunday:
Nicki B.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March

Derek
Hi Liz, could you add me for Saturday please. :-)

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March

sharon
Saturday please Liz

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 Mar 2020, at 09:22, Liz Piercey [via Langstone Pilot Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday : Trainers : Liz & Robina
Meet : 10.50 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row : 11.00 - 12.30

Sunday : Trainer : Liz
Meet: 09.15 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row :  09.30 - 11.00

Please wear appropriate footwear and allow sufficient time to help recover boats as required especially on Sunday.

Thanks
Liz

http://langstone-pilot-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Intermediate-Coaching-Saturday-14th-Sunday-15th-March-tp61439.html
To unsubscribe from Langstone Pilot Gig Club, click here.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March

Mike Oc
Hi Liz Saturday for me please thank you Mike.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March

HutchinsonC001
Saturday please. Claire

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March

Caron
Saturday please Liz

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March

JaneBaker
Hi Liz, Saturday, please. Thanks, Jane B

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March

Lindy Filary
Saturday please Liz

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March

Carole Driver
Saturday please Liz

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March

Kev Durrell
Saturday please Liz

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March

Hello Liz , yes please for Saturday for Mary and Derek. Thanks

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March

Nikki H-S
Saturday please x

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March

Sorry Liz
I can’t do Saturday sorry.
Derek forgot I am not around.
Mary G x

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March

Nicki B
Saturday and Sunday for me please

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March

Morning Liz. Apologies but I'm not going to be able to do intermediate trading. Sorry it's short notice but hopefully won't muck you about too much. Thanks Derek

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March

Lindy Filary
Hi Liz, I’m sorry I won’t be able to row Saturday. I’ve hurt my back and need to rest a while.
Lindy x

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March 3 SPACES SATURDAY

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March 3 SPACES SATURDAY

Lee Farquhar
Im available Saturday

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March 3 SPACES SATURDAY

Liz Piercey
Lee, I have you down with Ali to cox.
Robina and I will each coach a crew alongside you.

Re: Intermediate Coaching Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March 3 SPACES SATURDAY

BevW
Hi Liz,
Please could I join the intermediate crew on Saturday.
Thanks x
12