ISLANDER NEWS

Islander has had her name written today, first coat, second tomorrow!
She looks great.
Unfortunately the rain caused us to relocate her to a secret garage so the momentum could continue!
Well done Robina for sorting it out so quickly and adapting to the weather, I can’t wait to see Heart wear her name just as proudly.

Re: ISLANDER NEWS

Natalie
Wow that looks fab!  Well done all!

Re: ISLANDER NEWS

Brilliant News - Well done Robina for getting that done so quickly.
Jackie xx

Re: ISLANDER NEWS

Derek Pennicott painting his magic.

Re: ISLANDER NEWS

brilliant, looks great

Re: ISLANDER NEWS

Aileen
Looks great - very well done!

Re: ISLANDER NEWS

Alan & Julia
Wow!!!!

Doesn't she look great.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: ISLANDER NEWS

Thats terrific thank you Matt and Robina for finding a sighnwriter who looks like David Corn.........

Re: ISLANDER NEWS

Paula Bray
She looks fab! X

Re: ISLANDER NEWS

Clair Fennessy
Thank you. She looks fab

Re: ISLANDER NEWS

The gents found Islander’s oar plates a bit sharp today on the leathers, I’ve sanded them down, they were a bit skinny to start with so I could only remove a bit from the inner and outer edges. Should be ok, let me know.