IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 Regatta fee + Celebration Dinner DEPOSIT ASAP

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 Regatta fee + Celebration Dinner

lizyshore
Paid for Adam and me, under the reference Bretts Scillies

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 Regatta fee + Celebration Dinner

Roo Lynton-Evans
Hi Nat,

Def up for dinner - have done the £10 deposit into account.

Roo

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 - Regatta fee for those attending

Jason Hebblethwaite
Yes please

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 Regatta fee + Celebration Dinner

Ephillips
Paid £60 for regatta fee and celebration dinner deposit.
I think reference is Esme Scillies.
Thanks,
Esme
Jez

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 - Regatta fee for those attending

Jez
Hi, Bex and I will be coming to the dinner, I take it is OK for Verity to come along as well.
I have just paid just for the dinner at this stage for both of us
Jez

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 Regatta fee + Celebration Dinner

Jack Shore
Paid 10 for dinner. Need to wait till pay day for the regatta fee.
Thanks
Jack
Al

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 Regatta fee + Celebration Dinner

Al
Eithne has transferred rowers fee.

Nat
Al and Eithne for the meal please and deposit transferred too x

Al

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 - Regatta fee for those attending

Thanks to all those who paid their deposit(s) thus far.
I have to pay the restaurant tonight and so far have enough for 31.
At a rough guess I know about 45 are going so I'm assuming 15/20 won't be wanting a seat at the table on the final night???
If I'm mistaken please pay and post so I count you in.

Many Thanks.

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 Regatta fee + Celebration Dinner

Greg Tutt
Meal deposit for Jackie and I paid under reference Tutt.

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 - Regatta fee for those attending

Jez I am sure Verity will be fine.  I will just let them know in the hope they give her a seat at least ;-)

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 - Regatta fee for those attending

George Jones
Hello can I be put down for the meal please!

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 - Regatta fee for those attending

Natalie
Sure ... George is it just you or girlfriend too?

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 - Regatta fee for those attending

George Jones
Just me thankyou

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 Regatta fee + Celebration Dinner DEPOSIT ASAP

.

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 - Regatta fee for those attending

Beth Udy
Hi Nat,

I should be down as a x2 please

Thanks x

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 Regatta fee + Celebration Dinner DEPOSIT ASAP

Aisling Copeland
Yes please for me and my dad.

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 Regatta fee + Celebration Dinner DEPOSIT ASAP

ChrisEllis
Confirmed as paid for regatta and dinner(2)

Regards,

Chris

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 - Regatta fee for those attending

I have paid the deposit for 44 + 3 kids so there is no going back.  For those that have paid massive THANK YOU.

For those who still need to... get your skates on please!
For those not on the list below... start preparing your plea speech well in advance!  And I am not making any promises as it is now out of my hands.

Natalie
Jackie
Greg
Eimear
Richard
Liz & Mike
Aileen & Kim
Paula & Paul
Molly
Chris
Robina
Bev
Beth & Mom
Anita & Shaun
Rachel
Adam
Lizy
Jax
Simon
Roo
Jason
Esme
Bex
Jez + Verity
Jack
Eithne
Al
George
Chris x2
Colin x2
Brian
Kath
Aisling
Ivor
Glynn
Adele + 2 little ones
Errol

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 Regatta fee + Celebration Dinner DEPOSIT ASAP

Jack Shore
Regatta Fee Paid today

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 - Regatta fee for those attending

Errolg
£10 now paid Nat. Ref EG dinner deposit

Cheers