IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 Regatta fee + Celebration Dinner DEPOSIT ASAP

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 Regatta fee + Celebration Dinner

lizyshore
Paid for Adam and me, under the reference Bretts Scillies

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 Regatta fee + Celebration Dinner

Roo Lynton-Evans
Hi Nat,

Def up for dinner - have done the £10 deposit into account.

Roo

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 - Regatta fee for those attending

Jason Hebblethwaite
Yes please

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 Regatta fee + Celebration Dinner

Ephillips
Paid £60 for regatta fee and celebration dinner deposit.
I think reference is Esme Scillies.
Thanks,
Esme
Jez

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 - Regatta fee for those attending

Jez
Hi, Bex and I will be coming to the dinner, I take it is OK for Verity to come along as well.
I have just paid just for the dinner at this stage for both of us
Jez

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 Regatta fee + Celebration Dinner

Jack Shore
Paid 10 for dinner. Need to wait till pay day for the regatta fee.
Thanks
Jack
Al

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 Regatta fee + Celebration Dinner

Al
Eithne has transferred rowers fee.

Nat
Al and Eithne for the meal please and deposit transferred too x

Al

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 - Regatta fee for those attending

Thanks to all those who paid their deposit(s) thus far.
I have to pay the restaurant tonight and so far have enough for 31.
At a rough guess I know about 45 are going so I'm assuming 15/20 won't be wanting a seat at the table on the final night???
If I'm mistaken please pay and post so I count you in.

Many Thanks.

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 Regatta fee + Celebration Dinner

Greg Tutt
Meal deposit for Jackie and I paid under reference Tutt.

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 - Regatta fee for those attending

Jez I am sure Verity will be fine.  I will just let them know in the hope they give her a seat at least ;-)

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 - Regatta fee for those attending

George Jones
Hello can I be put down for the meal please!

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 - Regatta fee for those attending

Natalie
Sure ... George is it just you or girlfriend too?

Re: IOS WORLD CHAMPS 2020 - Regatta fee for those attending

George Jones
Just me thankyou
12