IOS 2020 Celebration Dinner deposits will be transferred to 2021

IOS 2020 Celebration Dinner deposits will be transferred to 2021

Natalie
To all those listed below who paid a deposit for the Celebration Dinner of £10 each
I have it confirmed by the restaurant owner that £430 will be transferred to the evening of the final Sunday 2021 IOS World Championships.

If it so happens that you do not intend to go next year, or nearer the time you decide not to go/circumstance change etc, then we can make a plan that whoever replaces your spot at the table owes you the £10, or that they pay it into the club and club refunds you - whichever is easiest (Bev may not thank me for the latter)!  Either way nobody will be out of pocket, or without a seat at the table in 2021.

I hope you are all keeping fit and well, and not being overwhelmed by the list of DIY jobs that seem to be never ending!
Keep well all and hopefully we will see each other soon.

Errol you paid after the deposit had been transferred to the restaurant so the club has your deposit not the restaurant - this is a noted here so I don't forget!

Natalie
Jackie
Greg
Eimear
Richard
Liz & Mike
Aileen & Kim
Paula & Paul
Molly
Chris
Robina
Bev
Beth & Mom
Anita & Shaun
Rachel
Adam
Lizy
Jax
Simon
Roo
Jason
Esme
Bex
Jez + Verity
Jack
Eithne
Al
George
Chris x2
Colin x2
Brian
Kath
Aisling
Ivor
Glynn
Adele + 2 little ones
Errol (not included in the restaurant payment)

Re: IOS 2020 Celebration Dinner deposits will be transferred to 2021

eimearoc
Great stuff Nat, thanks 🙂

Re: IOS 2020 Celebration Dinner deposits will be transferred to 2021

Great! Thanks Nat. X

Re: IOS 2020 Celebration Dinner deposits will be transferred to 2021

Clair Fennessy
Hi

I would like to go next year so if anyone drops out please could I take their place. If no one drops out does that mean any new comers can’t go?
Thanks x