INVITATION TO JOIN ROUND HAYLING RACE SUN 27th June 2021 11am POSTPONED

INVITATION TO JOIN ROUND HAYLING RACE SUN 27th June 2021 11am POSTPONED

With a  Men's Open Crew hoping to defend their title we woud like to invite interest  from anyone else wishing to take part.

We shall have  3 boats available to take part + possibly Sol and Heart if the repairs are completed.

The race is for Coastal Rowing boats raced over a 13 nautical mile course around Hayling Island, always subject to the weather conditions on the day.

It is run as a single race with handicaps for different classes of boat.

The 13 mile course takes around 2.5 to 3 hours to complete for Gigs and Galleys.

Please sign up promptly if you wish to be considered for a crew.

This event has now been postponed until Sun 5th Sept 2021

The Rowing Captains

Re: INVITATION TO JOIN ROUND HAYLING RACE SUN 27th June 2021 11am

Carole Driver
Hi Robina.  I would like to take part.
I totally understand that the club will give precedence to the stronger rowers who can race quickly, but if there is space please let me know.  Thanks Carole

Re: INVITATION TO JOIN ROUND HAYLING RACE SUN 27th June 2021 11am

Mike Lowery
Sure, like a  challenge.

Mike L

Re: INVITATION TO JOIN ROUND HAYLING RACE SUN 27th June 2021 11am

Nicki B
Iā€™d like to join, but also happy to step back for stronger rowers to do the challenge šŸ˜€