INTRA CLUB REGATTA -WE MADE £257 FOR THE BOAT FUND

INTRA CLUB REGATTA -WE MADE £257 FOR THE BOAT FUND

We are holding our next Intra club regatta on Sat 6th Oct

WE MADE £257 FOR THE BOAT FUND -THANKYOU FOR ALL THE KIND DONATIOS OF FOOD

Racing will start a 9.30am Meet at 8.45am to prepare boats.

We really hope to see lots of you there for a Fun morning of racing. OPEN TO ALL CLUB MEMBERS

The crews will all be mixed abilities and ages competing for the 'Cake Cup'

We shall also include the official launching ceremony for our lovely ' Islander '

 Followed by shared Lunch in the Clubhouse. Sausages, soup, bread, cheese ets + Lots of Scrummy cakes.

The cost to include pin money and lunch is Juniors £2.50 Adults £5

F&family family lunch. Adults £3 little ones free

Friends and Family are very welcome to spectate, cheer you all on and join us for lunch.

All proceeds to the Boat Fund

UPDATE

So we have approx 70 members taking part, Brilliant Langstone !!!!!
.
It may be showery and a bit chilly  - BRING WARM LAYERS  WATERPROOFS.

Please can we have some volunteers to put up the Event shelter and the Blue Gazebo at 8.45am when boats are being launched.

Looking forward to it !!!!

Robina

Sam

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 6TH OCT

Sam
So far, we have 21 lovely members saying yes, 6 no, 3 maybe, and 90 awaiting...

It's going to be a great day!

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 6TH OCT

Caroline jutla
Hi, me, Rob and my son Jamie (juniors) want to join in :)

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 6TH OCT

Yes please . Brian

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 6TH OCT

Bruce please

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 6TH OCT

Jack Anson
yes please

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 6TH OCT

Andrew Berry
Yes pls, Andrew

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 6TH OCT

Greg (rowing) and I will be there

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 6TH OCT

Paul Jones
Please add our names.
Paul and Michelle. Thank you.

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 6TH OCT

lizyshore
Adam and I please

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 6TH OCT

eimearoc
I will be there
Thanks
Eimear

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 6TH OCT

Rob Burnfield
I shall be there and my wife, Sally, will come to spectate.

Rob

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 6TH OCT

.

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 6TH OCT

Andrew Berry
Debbie pls

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 6TH OCT

Jude Ramsbottom
Yes please

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 6TH OCT

Sheila Tidd
Yes I'll be there.

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 6TH OCT

Clair Fennessy
It's a yes for me please xx

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 6TH OCT

StuartJ
Yes please but I may not be able to make it before 10.

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 6TH OCT

Ali Copeland
Ali and Ivor will be there
Ali Copeland