INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 28TH SEPT- CANCELLED.

INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 28TH SEPT- CANCELLED.

  INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 28TH SEPT - CANCELLED

THIS EVENT IS NOW CANCELLED

The winds are showing 23 Gusting 27 knots, so higher than comfortable for Juniors.
As our numbers were 11 adults nd 10 juniors and it was planned as Fun Event then rowing committee have relunctantly
decided to cancel . The decision has been taken early in order that you can all make other plans.
Thankyou to all those who were planning to support the event and for all the offers of food.
We hope to run another such event fairly soon.

On behalf of the Rowing Committee

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 28TH SEPT

bramleya
Hi Robina,

yes please, Mandy B

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 28TH SEPT

Jane Cox
Sorry to report that I won’t be able to attend. My brother & family are over.

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 28TH SEPT

2 x Tutts yes please x

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 28TH SEPT

Richard B
Will unfortunately be unable to attend as on holiday in Scotland

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 28TH SEPT-PLEASE POST FOR INTEREST

I am afraid I have committed to the RIKE event so unable to attend

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 28TH SEPT-PLEASE POST FOR INTEREST

Aileen
Sorry Robina but I am away on holiday next weekend.

xx

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 28TH SEPT-PLEASE POST FOR INTEREST

Sheila Tidd
Yes. I plan to be there.

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 28TH SEPT-PLEASE POST FOR INTEREST

Jon P
Yes please

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 28TH SEPT-PLEASE POST FOR INTEREST

Kimberley
I will be coming along but won’t be able to race as will have my friends baby with me

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 28TH SEPT-PLEASE POST FOR INTEREST

JaneBaker
Hi Robina, Yes please. Thanks, jane

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 28TH SEPT-PLEASE POST FOR INTEREST

Kieran and me will be there. 🙂

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 28TH SEPT-PLEASE POST FOR INTEREST

.

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 28TH SEPT-PLEASE POST FOR INTEREST

HutchinsonC001
I will be there. Claire

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 28TH SEPT-PLEASE POST FOR INTEREST

Tolly please
 Freya and family please so far - more to follow
Jackie x

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 28TH SEPT-PLEASE POST FOR INTEREST

Joe please and Nicole plus parent
Thanks
Jackie x

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 28TH SEPT-PLEASE POST FOR INTEREST

Kelly Reed will be coming along
Kelly is interested in having a go via Open Row and would like to pop along and see what it is all about.
Jackie x
Jez

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 28TH SEPT-PLEASE POST FOR INTEREST

Jez
cannot make as county training Sunday and need to knock a chimney down
Jez

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 28TH SEPT-PLEASE POST FOR INTEREST

Liam ( junior) please x

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 28TH SEPT-PLEASE POST FOR INTEREST

Al and I will try and pop by but need to help Al's sister move in the morning and will be dependent on how the pup is behaving!
12