INTRA CLUB REGATTA - SAT 21st MARCH CANCELLED

INTRA CLUB REGATTA - SAT 21st MARCH CANCELLED

Our next Intra club Regatta is on Sat 21st March starting at 10am North Slip - Northney Marina.

Men's and Ladies training sessions will still go ahead with earlier start/finish times.

Intra club Racing will need to start promptly at 10.00 and finish by 12.00 Followed by lunch in the clubhouse

All Club Members are invited to take part + Friends and Family welcome to join our Shared Lunch

 All crews will be mixed ability and competing for the Cake Cup.

There will also be 21st Birthday Celebrations for our Lovely Aisling who has been rowing with us since Juniors

Please post if you wish to take part. Lots more needed

On behalf of the Rowing Committee.

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - SAT 21st MARCH

Mary Golden
Hello Robina, yes please for Mary G and Derek W. Thanks

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - SAT 21st MARCH

Yes please for me. Thanks Brian

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - SAT 21st MARCH

Kev Durrell
Yes please Robina

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - SAT 21st MARCH

Caron
Yes please Robina

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - SAT 21st MARCH

michelle jones
Yes please 3 x jonsies x

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - SAT 21st MARCHye

HutchinsonC001
Yes please. Claire

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - SAT 21st MARCHye

Sorry- we are away. Otherwise we would have come along!  Have fun xx

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - SAT 21st MARCH

Yes please for Greg and Jackie
Love an Intra Club Regatta !!!!!!!

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - SAT 21st MARCH

Yes please!
Happy to cox!

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - SAT 21st MARCH

Mike Oc
Hello Robina yes please thank you Mike.

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - SAT 21st MARCH

anitapreston
yes please

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - SAT 21st MARCH

.

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - SAT 21st MARCH

.

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - SAT 21st MARCH

.

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - SAT 21st MARCH

bramleya
yes please Robina. Mandy B

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - SAT 21st MARCH

robina and chris
.

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - SAT 21st MARCH

Carole Driver
Yes please Robina

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - SAT 21st MARCH

Errolg
I will be available.

Cheers

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - SAT 21st MARCH

Kindky include Andy German , Clare Downton and Laura Price who is joining the club this week and classed as beginners. Thank you
12