INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 16TH NOV - UPDATED

INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 16TH NOV - UPDATED

Great turnout, we have at least 40 to take part, anyone else just turn up as crews will be sorted once everyone is there.
We shall be using Heart, Spirit and Star and  launching at North Slip. You will need to get your feet wet !

Please wear appropriate footwear or a change of shoes

Meet 10.00 to get the boats out.

RACING 11.00 -13.00

Short Sprints - Lots of fun !!!!!

Crews will be mixed ability and open to all members.

Family and friends welcome to spectate.

Followed by a Shared Lunch - I shall do a seperate post to coordinate.

Presentation of the CAKE cup !

Thankyou

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 16TH NOV - EVERYONE INVITED

Hi Robina , Kindly include the following .
George Jones open rowing
Elizabeth  open rowing
Caron Harrington new member
Mike Lowery new member
Mandy B member
And me Brian

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 16TH NOV - EVERYONE INVITED

Carole Driver
Hi Robina
Yes please

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 16TH NOV - EVERYONE INVITED

Kimberley
Yes please count me in x

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 16TH NOV - EVERYONE INVITED

Clair Fennessy
Robina. I will be on holiday sorry. Clair

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 16TH NOV - EVERYONE INVITED

Hello Robina , yes please for Mary G and Derek W . Thanks

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 16TH NOV - EVERYONE INVITED

bramleya
yes please  Mandy B

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 16TH NOV - EVERYONE INVITED

.

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 16TH NOV - EVERYONE INVITED

Kev Durrell
Count me in

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 16TH NOV - EVERYONE INVITED

Rob Burnfield
Yes please,
Rob B

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 16TH NOV - EVERYONE INVITED

Paula Bray
I will be around to cox or row.

P x

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 16TH NOV - EVERYONE INVITED

robina and chris
We shall be there.

We need more interest for this to go ahead

Robina and Chris

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 16TH NOV - EVERYONE INVITED

Mike Oc
hi yes please really looking forward to it regards Mike

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 16TH NOV - EVERYONE INVITED

Eight Juniors so far please x
Liam
Cerys
Beth
Lily
Joe
Tolly
Nicole
Freya

Andrew is coming along to cox too

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 16TH NOV - EVERYONE INVITED

I am available to cox

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 16TH NOV - EVERYONE INVITED

Nigel Ireson please x

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 16TH NOV - EVERYONE INVITED

HutchinsonC001
Yes, I'll be there. Claire

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 16TH NOV - EVERYONE INVITED

JaneBaker
Hi Robina, Yes please for me. Thanks Jane B

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 16TH NOV - EVERYONE INVITED

Richard B
Yep. Will be there.

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA SAT 16TH NOV - EVERYONE INVITED

Sheila Tidd
Yes. I'll be there.