INTRA CLUB REGATTA - HELP WITH FOOD PLEASE - UPDATED

INTRA CLUB REGATTA - HELP WITH FOOD PLEASE - UPDATED

You will have seen the post with all the details for Sat 6th Oct.

Please let me know if you can help with the food.

We shall need the following.for a Lunch of Soup and Hot Dogs

* A selection of  Soups  -  preferably in a slow cooker

* Sausages - pre cooked and preferably in a slow cooker - Suggest at least 4 people  share doing this option

* Fried onions

* Bread , rolls and french sticks

* Cheeses , pate, coleslaw , salad  etc.

And to finish

Lots of lovely cakes !

UPDATE

THANKYOU FOR ALL THE OFFERS OF HELP

So far we have approx 70 attending.

Soup          Sheila, Jackie, Michelle, Ivor   -  Please can you do approx 20 portions each

Bread         Brian   12  French sticks would be great please

Rolls           Bev, Robina

Sausages    Robina 30 and Jackie 30  -  we could do with another 20 please !

Onions         Robina and Jackie   40 portions each please.

Crisps          Brian

Cheese        Brian, Bev, Rob

Flapjacks     Bruce

Cakes          Kim, Mandy, Joss, Megan

We can always welcome more cakes please !!!!!!

We already have tea, coffee, soft drinks but will need a few people to organise on the day.

I shall check out Clubhouse for paper cups, soft drinks, sauces ets and shop for anything needed.
I can bring 2 x tables, 1 x extension lead for slow cookers, bread board . Anything else needed ???

All proceeds going to the Boat Fund

Many thanks

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - HELP WITH FOOD PLEASE !

Brian
Hi Robina , I can provide some French sticks, chedder cheese, crisps and pate.

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - HELP WITH FOOD PLEASE !

robina and chris
I shall provide onions and 30 sausages

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - HELP WITH FOOD PLEASE !

Kimberley
I can make some cakes

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - HELP WITH FOOD PLEASE !

Sheila Tidd
I can make some soup and have a spate slow cooker if needed.

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - HELP WITH FOOD PLEASE !

robina and chris
Yes please for the spare slow cooker Sheila - I can use for sausages

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - HELP WITH FOOD PLEASE !

Hi Robina
We can do 30 sausages, some onions and a soup
Jackie x

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - HELP WITH FOOD PLEASE !

michelle jones
I can do some soup Robina x

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - HELP WITH FOOD PLEASE !

bramleya
Hi Robina,

I will make a cake

Mandy B

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - HELP WITH FOOD PLEASE !

.

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - HELP WITH FOOD PLEASE !

Bruce Irwin
Happy to make lots of flapjacks Robina!

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - HELP WITH FOOD PLEASE !

Ivor

We will bring a batch of soup.

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - HELP WITH FOOD PLEASE - UPDATED

Joss kingdom
Will send cake with Zak!

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - HELP WITH FOOD PLEASE - UPDATED

Angela Walsh
Megan will make some cakes.

I am happy to help out with teas etc or are you covered.

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - HELP WITH FOOD PLEASE - UPDATED

robina and chris
That would be fantastic Angela, thankyou !

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - HELP WITH FOOD PLEASE - UPDATED

Sue Loveridge
I will do 20 sausages. They are only chipolatas but Stanleys own.  Sue

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - HELP WITH FOOD PLEASE - UPDATED

Rob Burnfield
We will bring some cheeses!

Rob

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - HELP WITH FOOD PLEASE - UPDATED

Edward C
Hi, we can bring some cakes and crisps

Re: INTRA CLUB REGATTA - HELP WITH FOOD PLEASE !

Happy to bring along some sausages in a slow cooker  & onions xx