INTERMEDIATE TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND MAY POST NOW CLOSED

INTERMEDIATE TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND MAY POST NOW CLOSED

As you will have seen from the forum we are moving towards our normal training schedule.

Please sign up if you would like to row on Saturday.  There will be two boats available and the training time for Intermediates will be:
11.15 - 12.15

Please sign up by 17.00 on Thursday 20th May.

For those of you who would like to row both days I will be putting up an additional post for a Mixed Row on Sunday morning.

Thanks
Liz

Re: INTERMEDIATE TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND MAY

sharon
Saturday please Liz

Re: INTERMEDIATE TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND MAY

bramleya
Hi Liz, yes please for Saturday for both Mandy k and Mandy B.

Re: INTERMEDIATE TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND MAY

HutchinsonC001
Yes please.  Claire
Claire Hutch

Re: INTERMEDIATE TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND MAY

Nicki B
Saturday for me please Liz

Re: INTERMEDIATE TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND MAY

Clare
Count me in Liz. I’d like to do both days so will reply to the other thread as well if I see one for Sunday
Clare

Re: INTERMEDIATE TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND MAY

Carole Driver
Hi Liz,  I would like to do intermediate training on saturday please.  Thanks, Carole

Re: INTERMEDIATE TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND MAY

JaneBaker
Hi Liz, Saturday for me please. Thanks, Jane B

Re: INTERMEDIATE TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND MAY

Debbie Berry
Saturday for me please Liz. Thanks.

Re: INTERMEDIATE TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND MAY

Mike Lowery
Any time any day ...hum rain permitting.

Mike L   thanks

Re: INTERMEDIATE TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND MAY

Mark Brownjohn
Hi Liz,
Can I put my name down for Saturday please.
Thanks
Mark

Re: INTERMEDIATE TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND MAY

Simon Hughes
Sat please if there is a space.  thanks Simon

Re: INTERMEDIATE TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND MAY

StuartJ
Hi Liz,

Yes please for Saturday. Looking like a possible good weather window at the moment :)

Stuart

Re: INTERMEDIATE TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND MAY

Rob Burnfield
Yes please for Sat if there is a space.  Sorry to post late.

Rob

Re: INTERMEDIATE TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND MAY

Liz Piercey
Hi Rob, I am sorry but currently both boats are full. I will put you on the reserve list so keep an eye on the weekend schedule.
If you are free on Sunday, there is a space in the Mixed Training Row which goes out at 11.15 for an hour.
Let me know if that would work for you.

Re: INTERMEDIATE TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND MAY

Rob Burnfield
Yes please, Liz, I’ll go with that - but the forecast does not look too good for Sunday - currently “strong winds and heavy rain”!

Thanks, Rob

Re: INTERMEDIATE TRAINING SATURDAY 22ND MAY POST NOW CLOSED

Rob, I have added you to the crew of Sunday's Mixed Training session.
Please keep an eye on the forum before heading out just in case the weather is against us.

Liz