INCREDIBLE FINISH TO THE JURASSIC LEAGUE 2019

INCREDIBLE FINISH TO THE JURASSIC LEAGUE 2019

Adam
Administrator
Hi Langstone giggers!

A quick message to say how fantastic this season has been for the club (so far) and a tremendous well done to all the rowers, coxes, trainers, coaches and captains that have contributed enormously to the success of the club on and off the water. Placing 2nd overall in the Jurassic League just shows the progress we have made and that we are now a force to be reckoned with.....watch out Bridport in 2020!!

A massive thank you to Kath & Brian for their organisation with the finale of the Jurassic League in preparing all scores and trophies for the presentation which look exceptional. Check them out in the clubhouse from tomorrow morning (and maybe give them an occasional polish or a kiss first and then a polish).

I've been trying to work out how many trophies we have accumulated this season, starting from the Scillies onwards and the list is below - a truly AMAZING achievement when considering we have amassed this number in such a short space of time.

Scillies 2019 podium - Mens C
Scillies 2019 podium - Ladies A
Hamble River Raid fastest gig
Hamble River Raid fastest ladies
Mens B Sidmouth 2019
Mens B JL 2019
Mixed JL 2019
2nd Overall JL 2019
Mens A Langstone 2019
Mens A Sidmouth 2019
Mens A Poole 2019
Mixed Weymouth 2019
Mixed Langstone 2019
Mixed Sidmouth 2019
Mixed Poole 2019
Round Hayling FBOTL 2019
Round Hayling fastest boat 2019
Round Haling fastest gig 2019
Ladies B Langstone 2019
Ladies B Sidmouth 2019
Juniors Langstone 2019
Langstone overall regatta winners 2019

22 trophies

Long may it continue and let's keep these trophies coming!!!

Thanks,

Adam the Chairman
Club Chairman

Re: INCREDIBLE FINISH TO THE JURASSIC LEAGUE 2019

Liz Piercey
Amazing results! Well done to all involved!
A truly stunning season!

Re: INCREDIBLE FINISH TO THE JURASSIC LEAGUE 2019

WOW well done everyone - a truly busy year to boot!  Keep up the good work!

Re: INCREDIBLE FINISH TO THE JURASSIC LEAGUE 2019

Amazing performances yesterday at Poole ,
As agreed at this weeks rowing  committee meeting , please can the Rowing Captains advise me of any extra medals required for any of the clubs crew members who represented the club in our League Winning Categories over the season who were absent at Poole .
As we believe the 9 medals presented may not be sufficient .
Kindly send me the category and number of medals required and i will get them on order..allow 7 days for delivery and engraving please.

Re: INCREDIBLE FINISH TO THE JURASSIC LEAGUE 2019

Mike Gilbert
Well Done Giggers... going from Strength to Strength!! Mike

Re: INCREDIBLE FINISH TO THE JURASSIC LEAGUE 2019

We have arranged for additional medals to be engraved and ready by 13 th September for our Category winning Mens B Jurassic  crew members and and also the members of our Jurassic league Mixed Category winning crew members ,
The rowing committee will arrange for their presentation.