IN- HOUSE COXES COURSE SATURDAY 8TH/SUNDAY 9TH FEBRUARY

IN- HOUSE COXES COURSE SATURDAY 8TH/SUNDAY 9TH FEBRUARY

The Club is running a  coxes course for some of our members over the weekend.
We will be using the 2nd portacabin, where the ergs are housed, both mornings from 08.00 onwards.
The afternoons will be spent out on the water.

Saturday we will be using Islander from 14.00 onwards.
Sunday we will be using Islander from 13.00 onwards.

Thank you.
Errol & Liz
On behalf of Rowing Committee

COURSE PARTICIPANTS :
Eimear
Sheila
Lee
Richard
Ali
Patrick

Re: IN- HOUSE COXES COURSE SATURDAY 8TH/SUNDAY 9TH FEBRUARY

Jane Cox
Both of you, massive thanks for all the work you’ve put in to provide this course.
Looking forward to doing it on the next round 👍

Re: IN- HOUSE COXES COURSE SATURDAY 8TH/SUNDAY 9TH FEBRUARY

les goodall
Hello Liz & Errol,
Please keep me in mind. I would like to do this course if you are going to run it again.

Ta ...🌊🚣🌊 ... Les

Re: IN- HOUSE COXES COURSE SATURDAY 8TH/SUNDAY 9TH FEBRUARY

Liz Piercey
Les, I will add you to the list for the next session.
Liz

Re: IN- HOUSE COXES COURSE SATURDAY 8TH/SUNDAY 9TH FEBRUARY

les goodall
Thanks Liz, I will keep my eyes peeled and hope I’m in England at the time.