IN- HOUSE COXES COURSE RESCHEDULED ON-WATER SESSION SUNDAY 15TH MARCH POSTPONED

IN- HOUSE COXES COURSE RESCHEDULED ON-WATER SESSION SUNDAY 15TH MARCH POSTPONED

Errol and I are aiming to take our trainee coxes out for their second on-water session on Sunday.
We will require one boat from 11.00 onwards for about 2 hours.

We are also looking for one more person to row with us.  Please post if you can help out.

Thanks
Liz

Re: IN- HOUSE COXES COURSE RESCHEDULED ON-WATER SESSION SUNDAY 15TH MARCH

Liz Piercey
Anita has kindly offered to crew for us.

Re: IN- HOUSE COXES COURSE RESCHEDULED ON-WATER SESSION SUNDAY 15TH MARCH

Errolg
Hi All

We are postponing today until further notice due to weather conditions

Cheers
Errol

Re: IN- HOUSE COXES COURSE RESCHEDULED ON-WATER SESSION SUNDAY 15TH MARCH

eimearoc
Ok thank you

Eimear

Re: IN- HOUSE COXES COURSE RESCHEDULED ON-WATER SESSION SUNDAY 15TH MARCH POSTPONED

Re: IN- HOUSE COXES COURSE RESCHEDULED ON-WATER SESSION SUNDAY 15TH MARCH

Lee Farquhar
Hi Errol,
Thanks for the call .
I now have to go for lunch at the mother-in-laws , there should be a risk assesment for the food.
Regards,
Lee