Hey Junior Squad - thank you!

Paula Bray
Hey you guys thank you so much for the kind words and the presents you gave me last night. You really don't need to do that and I do it because I want to see you all improving and I want to make things easier and to get you readier when you get past 16 and want to progress to the mens and ladies squads.  That said thanks for the kind words and see you on the water!

Paula  x

Re: Hey Junior Squad - thank you!

Jackie Tutt
Well said Paula!
Thank you to our lovely Juniors for the kind words and the generous gifts to our team. It is a pleasure working with you all and I am very proud of all your achievements. Great to see you all growing and enjoying your rowing with us and to see all your friendships growing too. You all add to the great family element of our wonderful club x
Jackie x

Re: Hey Junior Squad - thank you!

Andrew Berry
Well said Paula and Jackie ! What can I add except to say its always a pleasure rowing with you all and sorry we couldn't be there and your gift is much appreciated. Love the photos from last night too. Lets hope for some better weather in the New Year.....