🎨 Help required tonight at unit

MtB⚓️
I’ll be down the new unit most of today and tonight, if you can lend a hand pls come over. Post below thanks.
6 people required and a Hoover with a brush end.
We’ll be touch up painting HoH and the boards need a bit of woodwork plus paint.

Re: 🎨 Help required tonight at unit

Jackie Tutt
Greg and I will be there from 1pm onwards will bring Hoover

Re: 🎨 Help required tonight at unit

BevW
I'll be there at about 7 Matt x

Re: 🎨 Help required tonight at unit

Andrew Berry
Matt - what is the unit number or where is it located within the marina ? Next to Powertech ? Thanks

Re: 🎨 Help required tonight at unit

MtB⚓️

To the right of the main Roundhouse entrance, it says Rib-x UK Boat sales
See you there.
Ben

Is after 8 any use Matt?

Re: 🎨 Help required tonight at unit

MtB⚓️
We’ll be clearing up at 8pm Ben, don’t worry.