Help required to collect Club Lifejackets from Southampton on Friday 14th May

Help required to collect Club Lifejackets from Southampton on Friday 14th May

Hi All

We need to have our club lifejackets serviced every year and we have a provider who always offers us a good rate and excellent service in Southampton. Unfortunately, they are not open at weekends and they need to keep the lifejackets from Monday to Friday to service them for us ready for the following weekend.

We have been offered a cancellation slot and these have been PRE-BOOKED ON Account No: LAN035 service slot for delivery on Mon 10th May and collection on Friday 14th May.

Contact - David Godfrey
Ocean Safety Limited, Saxon Wharf, Lower York Street, Southampton, SO14 5QF
Mobile: +44(0)7973 986332
        Tel: +44(0)2380 720812
        Email: DGodfrey@oceansafety.com

Would anyone be able to take them over on the Monday morning if they are going to Southampton and perhaps someone else collect on the Friday and bring back either on Friday or early Saturday morning before the Junior slot.

Would really appreciate any assistance on this one as I am now unable to do the round trip as working and we need to ensure they are serviced as soon as possible.
Failing any help we will need to courier them over and back.

Thanks in anticipation
Jackie

Re: Help required to deliver and collect Club Lifejackets to Southampton

Mike Oc
Hi Jackie I can deliver on the Monday morning for you but I won't be able to collect on the Friday regards Mike .

Re: Help required to collect Club Lifejackets from Southampton on Friday

Thanks Mike
That is very kind of you. I will liaise with you nearer the time about picking them up ready for delivery.
Again many thanks
Jackie

Re: Help required to collect Club Lifejackets from Southampton on Friday 14th May

Morning Jackie
Derek and I are happy to go and collect them.
Am fairly certain there is nothing on the calendar …..I’ll double check when I’ve finished my cup of tea in bed :)))
xx

Re: Help required to collect Club Lifejackets from Southampton on Friday 14th May

Yep ….. we can definitely do that Jackie. It’s on the calendar !
M&D

Re: Help required to collect Club Lifejackets from Southampton on Friday 14th May

Thank you so much Mary and Derek

What wonderful club members we have xxx

I will be in touch very soon with all the details for you all

Thanks again

Re: Help required to collect Club Lifejackets from Southampton on Friday 14th May

Hi Mike, Derek and Mary
I have popped over an email with all the details regarding the delivery and collection of the junior lifejackets for next week.
Please let me know if there is anything else you need to know.

Many thanks Jackie x

Re: Help required to collect Club Lifejackets from Southampton on Friday 14th May

Bex Marshall
 As 3.5 miles from home, not a problem. I can collect on Sunday from the club and deliver on the Monday. Can also collect if necessary.
Bex