Help required for Hayling Herald article this week

Help required for Hayling Herald article this week

Greg Tutt
Hi Giggers
I hope you are all safe and well. We are all missing rowing and looking forward to when we can be together on the water again.
The Hayling Herald are hoping for an article from us for the next edition by this Wednesday and I need your help!!!

I thought we could do something along similar lines to another club recently,

“Rowers reflect on past victories as all major competitions are cancelled”

If any members would like to write a small piece about anything they remember, races, championships, Intra club Regattas, any events that you have enjoyed and why it would be great.
Please contact me by email ASAP if you would like to help
Thanks
Jackie
Jackietutt@outlook.com