Help needed for gig maintenance.

Allard
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Help needed for gig maintenance.

Jem Bersin
Allard,

I would be more than happy to help.  Weekends are best for me.

Kind regards,

Jem

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Help needed for gig maintenance.

Steve Bignell
Very Happy to help

Steve
On 2 Oct 2013, at 19:53, "Allard [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi fellow gig rowers, We have two gigs who need TLC, they have served us well all year but do need to be repainted, cracks to be filled up and put back in top condition. To do these jobs we only have Alan and that means if he has to do this all by own than one of the two gigs will be a long time out of commission. My suggestion is if all of us arrange some dates to help Alan than the gigs will be back in top condition in no time. Also it is a very good for team building. Maybe a few beers or wines afterwards at the Royal Oak? Thank you for reading this, any questions or ideas send it to my email address [hidden email] Thank, Allard

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Help-needed-for-gig-maintenance-tp1816.html

Re: Help needed for gig maintenance.

Alan & Julia
Great idea, but have a word with Alan before you "go firm" on dates, times, jobs etc. as it's his responsibility as Bosun to ensure the work is carried out to the correct specification and his usual high standard.

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Help needed for gig maintenance.

Glynn
Just let me know when and if I'm not working count me in.

Re: Help needed for gig maintenance.

I could make tea or sand one weekend if family will release me!

Re: Help needed for gig maintenance.

Hi Allard and all you great volunteers , we have a committee meeting next wednesday and we will put the item
Of gig Maintenance on the agenda , so hang on to your sandpaper and paintbrushes we will be after your input
soon and Alan Bridle will formulate a working shift pattern and be in contact.