🚀Heart of Hayling New works

Postponed until further notice, too much happening.

Stainless steel keel banding arrives on Monday, I’ll take her to my place on Mon pm and roll her over in the clover, I need 20 helpers please plus drillers and planers during week.
Thursday eve I’ll need another rollover so I can return her for the midnight social.

Re: 🚀Heart of Hayling New works

Natalie
Hi Matt I can help with the roll over on Sunday ... what time are you thinking?
Unfortunately I can't help during the week... not that I am much good with said tools

Re: 🚀Heart of Hayling New works

MtB⚓️
Just realised I meant Mon eve rollover, 6 pm?

Re: 🚀Heart of Hayling New works

Postponed