Heart of Hayling - GRR Practice 14th Aug

Heart of Hayling - GRR Practice 14th Aug

Andrew Berry
The Next practice for the HoH crew will be Weds 14th to take advantage of the next favourable tide, Please can we meet at 18:30 at the Red compound, as usual.

Don't forget to book your place on the coach if you havn't done it already.

Thanks
Andrew

Re: Heart of Hayling - GRR Practice 14th Aug

Brian
Will be there Andrew, hotfoot with you from the Three churches fete , hope you and Debbie  have the stamina to pack it all into one day. Brian

On Aug 6, 2013, at 6:36 PM, "Andrew Berry [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

The Next practice for the HoH crew will be Weds 14th to take advantage of the next favourable tide, Please can we meet at 18:30 at the Red compound, as usual.

Don't forget to book your place on the coach if you havn't done it already.

Thanks
Andrew

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Heart-of-Hayling-GRR-Practice-14th-Aug-tp1260.html

Re: Heart of Hayling - GRR Practice 14th Aug

Ermm Yes - so do we......I'll have to go on a high ice-lolly diet.

Re: Heart of Hayling - GRR Practice 14th Aug

SarahH
Really sorry in London on 14th. Going to miss another practice session.

Re: Heart of Hayling - GRR Practice 14th Aug

OK Sarah,
No problem, thanks for letting me know.....