Heart - needs some TLC and a good scrub - DONE

Heart - needs some TLC and a good scrub - DONE

Heart was recovered today after two weeks (?) on the water.  She is not too bad underneath and we gave her a brush and hose down.  Unfortunately to properly clean her we need to turn her over and have the right kit.  Can we factor in a turnover and clean in the next few weeks?

Paula

Re: Heart - needs some TLC and a good scrub

Natalie
It will need some serious scrubbing with stiff hand brushes... the trouble is we dont want to damage the paint layer.  Needs to be assessed me thinks.
Also the trailer jockey wheel is not lifting high enough and looks damaged. Perry is aware of detail.

Re: Heart - needs some TLC and a good scrub

Thanks for cleaning Heart, every gig should be washed before parking in the compound, hopefully with contributions by those who used her on previous outings.

Wrt cleaning fouled gigs, the wheels are already in motion:

• I’ve requested wooden gigs only left on the water for Max two nights in future
• GRP gigs will be the on water trainers
• Epoxy and antifoul purchased for Islander, waiting for the right time slot for me to prepare and apply it.
• HoH will be looked at this week.
• Jockey wheel will be looked over.

MtB