Heart - Bow side leaks - FIXED

Apologies meant to post earlier - when my ladies crew took Heart out for a little jaunt on Thursday last water was literally pouring in on bow side seats 5 to 3. Seemed to be coming in from a split plank and between the planks.  There was so much water floor planks floated back with us - probably needs to be checked out please.

Re: Heart - Bow side leaks

MtB⚓️
Ok, I’ll look but she needs to be rowed, even if you take a pax to bail.
She needs water time, simple as that I’m afraid, as they all do if left in the sun.
Don’t add special compounds to leaks, just let her swell.
MtB