Head of the Adur 3.5k Race, SHOREHAM Sat 28th March

Head of the Adur 3.5k Race, SHOREHAM Sat 28th March

I am sounding out for interest in this event at Shoreham Rowing Club, W. Sussex
We could take one boat and either 1 or 2 crews.

Apparently they set off all the boats, gigs and all, every few seconds, a bit like the GRR Thames race I guess. But they’d group all gigs together to go one after the other. And then after the tide turns they’ll run another identical race also over the same 3.5k course. So each gig entered gives you an opportunity for two crews (or for your same crew to row again) but the second race is against the tide whereas the first one is with it.

MIXED CREWS WOULD WORK.

Let me know if you are interested and I can find out more details.

Re: Head of the Adur 3.5k Race 28th March

jax sprackling
Its a race. and its just down the road .Its a yes from me (simon )

Re: Head of the Adur 3.5k Race 28th March

Lee Farquhar
yes please

Re: Head of the Adur 3.5k Race 28th March

Yes from me, if I’m not away.

Re: Head of the Adur 3.5k Race 28th March

... I would like to cox please.

Re: Head of the Adur 3.5k Race 28th March

Hi there
Derek happy to row .... but also happy to drop out if there are more experienced racers wanting a seat.

Mary happy to row/make up numbers for a Mixed. If not I’ll stand on the bank, jump up and down and cheer!!!

Ta
M&D

Re: Head of the Adur 3.5k Race 28th March

Jason Hebblethwaite
Would like to get the whole crew together for a race if possible

Re: Head of the Adur 3.5k Race 28th March

MtB⚓️
Lee, Delboy, Si, Berryz and MtB are ready for it Jase, is that what u mean! Lol
See u Wednesday.

Re: Head of the Adur 3.5k Race 28th March

robina and chris
Jason, please can you confirm how many in your crew

Re: Head of the Adur 3.5k Race 28th March

Jason Hebblethwaite
Jack Jez Roo me and Rich please we would like to do 2 x races if possible

Cheers

Jason

Re: Head of the Adur 3.5k Race, SHOREHAM Sat 28th March

Nikki H-S
I’d be interested, if there’s a mixed crew.

Re: Head of the Adur 3.5k Race, SHOREHAM Sat 28th March

Colin McPhee
Please can I race as well . Will there be a suprvets class

Colin McPhee

07793 838261