Hayling Herald article by our very own Ben G

Hayling Herald article by our very own Ben G

Jackie Tutt
https://www.haylingherald.co.uk

Hi Giggers
Hope you are all well and keeping safe.

With no rowing it is a time to reflect on past victories and memories of time on the water. Ben Gottesman put together a fantastic piece for the Hayling Herald this month.

If any other members would like to contribute at any time please get in touch.

Hope to see you as soon as we can
Jackie

Re: Hayling Herald article by our very own Ben G

Brian
I have already received 3 emails as a result of Bens article from members of the local community who would like to try Gig Rowing resulting from the Hayling Herald June Issue.

Please let Jackie know if you would like to write something about our club and sport for the months ahead .