Hamble River Raid

Fionna Pullen
Thank you Brian for organising this......it was great fun !!! Shame about the weather but we still had a good time xxx

Re: Hamble River Raid

Paula Bray
I resemble that remark!  A good fun day, great crew, great cox - now for the bath! x

Re: Hamble River Raid

Martin Evans
And a few Pims. I've seen the photos.

Re: Hamble River Raid

Jane Cox
Thanks Brian!!! And thanks Paul for towing...
A very soggy but fun day. We all had a fruit Salad Martin... Not our fault they had put Pimms with it :-)

Re: Hamble River Raid

Paula Bray
Raiders or should I say fastest gig champions - Paul is very appreciative of the gift x

Re: Hamble River Raid

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Congratulations you guys on winning the Megaphone for Mega Gigs trophy. A great day for Langstone Cutters on both sides of the bridge!

Re: Hamble River Raid

Paula Bray
Thanks Chris! x