HI-5 Schools Family Fun Day Sat 27th Apr - NO JUNIOR ROWING

HI-5 Schools Family Fun Day Sat 27th Apr - NO JUNIOR ROWING

Hi All
The club have been invited once again to attend the Hayling Island 5 Schools Family Fun Day on Saturday 27th April, and we have agreed to take along Islander to show her off!  This was a really successful event for us last year and we really want to promote the club at this event once again. The Rowing Committee very kindly agreed this week that we can take Islander which is great news even with the Scillies the following week!  We are planning to set up a gazebo and an ergo alongside Islander similar to the Three Churches Fete event that we do in the Summer.

Juniors and Open will not take place on Saturday 27th April but it would be really great if adult and junior members could come along and help promote our lovely club at this event. We may try to hold Juniors/Open on the Sunday 28th but this is yet to be confirmed.

On Sat 28th April we need to arrive at the College between 10.10am and 10.45am.  This is so that we can get unloaded and any cars/trailers parked prior to the event opening at 11am.  If a car is parked on site, it will not be able to come off site until after the event has finished at 4pm.

We will need to ensure that we have lots of enthusiastic members willing to attend the event so please post below if you can help with the following -

8am - Meet at Clubhouse/Container and help sort out what we need to take. Squads will prepare Islander for the trip to the Hayling School after their early morning row - Greg to arrange this.

8am - Collect two Ergos, table and chairs and display items for the event along with bunting and banners etc. Jackie and Brian may do this the evening before.

10.15  - Help set up our area on the playing field at Hayling School -

10 - 12pm - Promote and smile!! -

12- 2pm - More promoting and smiling! - Kimberley

2pm - 3.30pm - As above! - Kimberley

3.30pm -  5pm Help clear and prepare for journey back to Northney -

PLEASE TRY TO PUT YOUR NAME DOWN FOR A SLOT DURING THE DAY TO HELP PROMOTE OUR CLUB.  Looking forward to a good turnout of Juniors to come along as they will not be rowing and perhaps Open rowing team too please.

Will update this post if there is any further information.

Jackie and Brian xx

Re: HI-5 Schools Family Fun Day Saturday 27th April 2019

Kimberley
Hi Jackie I can be there from 12 x

Re: HI-5 Schools Family Fun Day Saturday 27th April 2019

Thanks Kimmy
I have put you down from 12 - 3.30 but if that is too long please let me know
Jackie x

Re: HI-5 Schools Family Fun Day Saturday 27th April 2019

Katie kavanagh
Hi Jackie I can be there for set up & most of the day to help.

Re: HI-5 Schools Family Fun Day Sat 27th Apr - NO JUNIOR ROWING

Angela Walsh
Hi Jackie

I can help clear  at 3.30pm.

Thanks

Angela

Re: HI-5 Schools Family Fun Day Sat 27th Apr - NO JUNIOR ROWING

Louise Rowlands  (Lily)
Hi Jackie,

Lily would like to help 10-12. Thanks.

:-)

Re: HI-5 Schools Family Fun Day Sat 27th Apr - NO JUNIOR ROWING

Jo Milton
Lottie will do 10-12 too.

Re: HI-5 Schools Family Fun Day Sat 27th Apr - NO JUNIOR ROWING

Thank you Lily and Lottie I will add your names to the list on the Main Page. We also have the club t shirts and so you can wear them on Saturday morning to impress your school mates!
Jackie x

Re: HI-5 Schools Family Fun Day Sat 27th Apr - NO JUNIOR ROWING

Brian
Dear Juniors t, Thank you for helping  at todays Hi5 event  it was really nice to see and to  work with you all.