💦 HELP NEEDED TODAY Star is semi submerged on the berth FIXED

💦 HELP NEEDED TODAY Star is semi submerged on the berth FIXED

UPDATE
Can two people go down to Star on the berth Fri pm and bail/bucket her dry? Then pump out the last bits?
Otherwise I’ll be down there at midnight!....

Don’t panic, she’s soaking up to seal up.
I’ll have her ready to row again soon.
Thanks to Mike, Paul and Greg for helping!

Re: 💦 HELP NEEDED TODAY Star is semi submerged on the berth

MtB⚓️
Help needed to bail Star today Friday, see above.
57 views atm!...

Re: 💦 HELP NEEDED TODAY Star is semi submerged on the berth

Martin Evans
I would help but I'm stuck in Nottingham

Martin

Re: 💦 HELP NEEDED TODAY Star is semi submerged on the berth

I can go along at 3.30 pm to make a start with a bucket , anyone else want to join me ?

Re: 💦 HELP NEEDED TODAY Star is semi submerged on the berth

Good.....

On Fri, 11 Oct 2019 at 14:41, Martin Evans [via Langstone Pilot Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I would help but I'm stuck in Nottingham

Martin

To start a new topic under Langstone Pilot Gig Club, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Langstone Pilot Gig Club, click here.

02392 469139

Re: 💦 HELP NEEDED TODAY Star is semi submerged on the berth

Sorry Matt Greg in Plymouth and I am in London otherwise we would have been there
Jackie

Re: 💦 HELP NEEDED TODAY Star is semi submerged on the berth

Thanks for your pumping Andrew, can you coordinate any help you need via this forum?
I’ll get the pump off tonight...late...

Re: 💦 HELP NEEDED TODAY Star is semi submerged on the berth

Andrew Berry
Sorry All  - I put the pump in and left it there to do its thing - I haven't been back to see what its done cos I saw Brian was planning to visit.. We are out tonight, can someone please ensure the batt, pump, and tube are put in the club for me to pickup tmrw.

Re: 💦 HELP NEEDED TODAY Star is semi submerged on the berth

Brian
All finished all water removed from Star ,
thank you for the loan of your pump Andrew i have returned it to the gig club with your name on it and disconnected the two leads from the battery terminals.

Re: 💦 HELP NEEDED TODAY Star is semi submerged on the berth

MtB⚓️
Thanks Brian and Andrew! I hope it stays that way!