HAMBLE RIVER RAID RESULTS 2019

Andrew Berry
Well you said you wanted to get round the course in less than an hour, and you did it in 49 minutes. Too say you gave your all is an understatement......I saw the looks on your faces as you rowed, and felt the effort you put in. I saw the blisters afterwards. What a great effort and I really enjoyed coxing you all. Thanks very much.

Here are the times...

Class Sub Class No. Name Club Time

Fixed Seat Cornish Pilot Gig 40 Islander Langstone Cutters Gig club 00:36:12
Fixed Seat Cornish Pilot Gig 38 Sting Langstone Cutters Gig club 00:38:48
Fixed Seat Cornish Pilot Gig 42 Mercury Hamble Sea Scouts 00:41:49
Fixed Seat Cornish Pilot Gig 39 Laura Jane Langstone Cutters Gig club 00:43:50
Fixed Seat Cornish Pilot Gig 41 ACORN        Langstone Cutters Gig club 00:49:26

From a very pleased Andrew.

Re: HAMBLE RIVER RAID RESULTS 2019

Megan walsh
Thankyou for coxing Acorn Andrew. It was a great day.