Grey Number 5 Oar Leather needs replacing FIXED

Grey Number 5 Oar Leather needs replacing FIXED

Greg Tutt
This post was updated on .
The Grey number 5 oar has developed a hole and needs a new leather. I have put this on the bottom of the oar rack and put the spare oar with the grey set. There is now a leather soaking in the sink and I'll purchase some white string and repair the oar this week.
Regards
Greg

Re: Grey Number 5 Oar Leather needs replacing

MtB⚓️
Thanks for recording this G.

Apologies, I never had the chance to replace the leather last week. I have put a new leather to soak in the sink and ordered the white string. I will replace the leather on Sunday after the men’s row.

Re: Grey Number 5 Oar Leather needs replacing

Greg Tutt
White string has arrived yesterday and Adam and I will finally replace the leather this evening.

Re: Grey Number 5 Oar Leather needs replacing FIXED

Greg Tutt
Thanks to my lovely assistant Jackie, the oar is now fixed.

GT

Re: Grey Number 5 Oar Leather needs replacing FIXED

Thanks Greg, we are getting back on top of these oars again.
MtB