Great River Race in Heart of Hayling 7th Sept

Great River Race in Heart of Hayling 7th Sept

Andrew Berry
Before everything had to stop to allow us all to concentrate on the Regatta we had started getting together a mixed crew for the GRR in HoH.

For more information on the race itself see :

http://www.greatriverrace.co.uk/

We need a crew of 8, as a passenger is mandatory, but can be a rower.

So far the following have confirmed:

1.Andrew B
2.Debbie B
3.Brian W
4.Jonathan R

So we are now looking for a further 4 people please.

If you are interested in joining us please let me know

Andrew & Debbie

RE: Great River Race in Heart of Hayling 7th Sept

Carole
Andrew
Steve would be very happy to join you to make up numbers but would not want to be included in place of a club member.
Before everything had to stop to allow us all to concentrate on the Regatta we had started getting together a mixed crew for the GRR in HoH.

For more information on the race itself see :

http://www.greatriverrace.co.uk/

We need a crew of 8, as a passenger is mandatory, but can be a rower.

So far the following have confirmed:

1.Andrew B
2.Debbie B
3.Brian W
4.Jonathan R

So we are now looking for a further 4 people please.

If you are interested in joining us please let me know

Andrew & Debbie

NAML<
http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the addressee only and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender as soon as practicable and delete the e-mail from the system. The University of Chichester is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales. Registration number 4740553. The registered office is College Lane, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 6PE.

Re: Great River Race in Heart of Hayling 7th Sept

Allard
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Great River Race in Heart of Hayling 7th Sept

Andrew Berry
Hi Allard,
I'll put you down as a rower but the passenger need to be rotated to give people a spell.

On 3 July 2013 10:57, Allard [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please include me as a rower - would you like Tess as a passenger (or ballast)!!??

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Great-River-Race-in-Heart-of-Hayling-7th-Sept-tp913p921.html

Re: Great River Race in Heart of Hayling 7th Sept

One place left then, for a rower, so we can swap out if required to give someone a spell...

1. Andrew B
2. Debbie B
3 .Brian W
4. Jonathan R
5. Allard
6. Steve B
7. Sarah
8. ???????/

Reserve ??

Re: Great River Race in Heart of Hayling 7th Sept

robina and chris
Was going to give it a miss this year but the River is calling me,
so yes please.

Re: Great River Race in Heart of Hayling 7th Sept

Good, we have a crew....

1. Andrew B
2. Debbie B
3. Brian W
4. Jonathan R
5. Allard
6. Steve B
7. Sarah
8. Robina

possible reserve ? In case anyone drops out....bearing in mind there will only be 8 people in the gig.

The next thing is to collect fees and enter the race

Re: Great River Race in Heart of Hayling 7th Sept

Jonathan Rowlands
That's great! Well done for getting this together. Are you happy to collect entry fees and make the application? If so, how much do i owe?
I think we should also look to schedule a few training rows in HoH before the event.

Re: Great River Race in Heart of Hayling 7th Sept

Andrew, Are we going to join forces with the Cutters re. transport etc. If so we need to let
Richard Harrison know as he books the coach.

Re: Great River Race in Heart of Hayling 7th Sept

Andrew Berry
Hi Robina - yes will discuss with Brian during the week

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Great-River-Race-in-Heart-of-Hayling-7th-Sept-tp913p954.html