Great River Race expressions of interest

Great River Race expressions of interest

simon sprackling
Hi All
If in the event the  GRR goes ahead in some form or another  who would be interested .
socially or competetively.
It is one of my favourite things .
If you enjoy  pain and discomfort with a stuuning back drop this is for you.
Or a long  less painful row  it is also for you .
Robina , are we to late , and comittee which boats could we potentially take .?
40 K  erg times Anyone ??
Greg you know you love it !
Simon

Re: Great River Race expressions of interest

Brian
Hi Simon, Happy to cox if selected.

Re: Great River Race expressions of interest

Me in, I also have been known to tow!

Re: Great River Race expressions of interest

Well you know I said shoot me if I offered again after last year ....

Re: Great River Race expressions of interest

Clair Fennessy
I’m in thanks

Re: Great River Race expressions of interest

Lance
I’m in Simon. I’m on the fitness big time, I’ll weigh less than you by 5th September!!

Re: Great River Race expressions of interest

Lee Farquhar
yes please , cheers

Re: Great River Race expressions of interest

Good Morning everyone
Hope you are all keeping safe and well? Amazing weather for rowing ☹️☹️☹️☹️
If there is a social team planned, we would be interested.
Take care
Derek Ward & Mary Golden

Re: Great River Race expressions of interest

Patrick W
Hi Simon,
                 Count me in please

Regards Patrick

Re: Great River Race expressions of interest

Nicki B
Yes if it’s possible I would love to.

Re: Great River Race expressions of interest

Richard B
Wouldn't mind giving it a go. Particularly as it might be the only event in the calender this year.

Re: Great River Race expressions of interest

Caron
Sounds like fun! I would love to go if poss.

Re: Great River Race expressions of interest

Mike Lowery
Love to row ...what ever the race involves ,any info appreciated

Mike L

Re: Great River Race expressions of interest

Jane Cox
If there’s chance & goes ahead, why not!

Thanks for stepping forward Simon 👍 shout if you need a hand with anything when a green light is given for events to go ahead 🤞🏻🤞🏻
Jez

Re: Great River Race expressions of interest

Jez
Hi Simon, hope all is well Bex and I are interested in doing subject to sorting child and dog care. We could always stick Verity in the bowwow seat :-)
Jez

Re: Great River Race expressions of interest

Paul Jones
Hi Simon.
Yes. I’m absolutely in if it goes ahead.
Only just logged in and seen your post. Would have responded sooner.
Paul j.

Re: Great River Race expressions of interest

Beth Udy
Sorry, I have also only just seen this but I would be interested

Re: Great River Race expressions of interest

Another important player wants to join the party:

Re: Great River Race expressions of interest

Sadly, we have had notification that the GRR has been cancelled for 2020.

Robina