Great River Race - Heart of Hayling crew training

Great River Race - Heart of Hayling crew training

Jonathan Rowlands
Now that we have a crew for HoH for the GRR, it would be great if we could get 3 or 4 crew training sessions in before the event, in additional to our usual men's/ladies/open rowing, to give us a chance to row together and sort out rowing positions, change overs etc.

How about identifying some evenings at high tide so we can use the north slip? The best evenings for me are Wednesdays from 7pm.

Please can the crew (thats Andrew, Debbie, Brian, Sarah, Paul W, Allard, Robina, and me, with Steve B as reserve) post here their weekday evening availability so we can identify the best day/time for everyone.

Many thanks

Jonathan

Re: Great River Race - Heart of Hayling crew training

pwest88
Hey jonathan,

yeah Wednesday is good for me,

see you then,

Re: Great River Race - Heart of Hayling crew training

Hi Jonathan, I am up for the training session this wednesday at 7 pm will get there early to uncover .brian

Re: Great River Race - Heart of Hayling crew training

Hi I know I am not in your boat but if you are short then happy to fill in!

Re: Great River Race - Heart of Hayling crew training

SarahH
Wednesdays fine for me.

Re: Great River Race - Heart of Hayling crew training

Yep, I'm ok for Wed.

Re: Great River Race - Heart of Hayling crew training

Jonathan Rowlands
Thanks for your responses everyone!
Hide tide this Wednesday (17/07/13) is about 6:50pm so a training session this week would be great.
So if we say 7pm at the red compound. If you can get there earlier to get the boat ready that would be great so we can get on the water ASAP.
I will check with Mike to ensure he doesn't have any other plans for HoH

Andrew, Debbie, and Allard - can you make Wednesday?

Cheers
Jonathan

Re: Great River Race - Heart of Hayling crew training

Andrew Berry
Hi Jonathan - I already sent an email out about this on Sat...to the Team members only. We are meeting at 6:45 so  we can uncover etc ready for yor arrival at 19:00ish...
Best to keep on communicating via email to the Team only so I'll talk to you later and agree what we can do after this Weds.

See you then !!

On 15 July 2013 01:19, Jonathan Rowlands [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for your responses everyone!
Hide tide this Wednesday (17/07/13) is about 6:50pm so a training session this week would be great.
So if we say 7pm at the red compound. If you can get there earlier to get the boat ready that would be great so we can get on the water ASAP.
I will check with Mike to ensure he doesn't have any other plans for HoH

Andrew, Debbie, and Allard - can you make Wednesday?

Cheers
Jonathan

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Great-River-Race-Heart-of-Hayling-crew-training-tp1021p1032.html

Re: Great River Race - Heart of Hayling crew training

Mike Gilbert
All Giggers, HoH and SoL are on C 40 at the moment - we used them for a client this week. I have paid the berthing fee - so please take them for a row on Wednesday evening and then put them away.

Cheers,