Good Luck to our Super Star rowers going to Cattewater

Good Luck to our Super Star rowers going to Cattewater

Jackie Tutt
Good Luck to everyone going to Catteswater this Saturday who were picked to represent Dorset/Hants.  A great opportunity for Langstone to row with and not against some of our Jurassic rivals as they pit themselves against the best of the rest. What an honour!
We are really proud of you all and look forward to hearing all about it.
Jackie x

Re: Good Luck to our Super Star rowers going to Cattewater

For those not on Social Media here are the team line ups for the weekend.  Lets hope some of the Bridport magic pixie winning dust rubs off and comes home with us for the 2020 season!

Best of luck to all teams!  On the plus side the wind will die down - but we will be drowned rats

Here are the full Dorset crews to descend on Cattewater, Devon for the 2nd National County Championships. Dorset crews are getting stronger every year, will they pose a challenge? Find out on the 12th!

Dorset Crews 2019

Men’s Open A
cox Bridport Gemma Smith
6 Bridport Lewis Webster
5 Poole Carl Haslam
4 Poole Dave Fassam
3 Swanage Jim Dowland
2 Bridport Charlie Simpson
1 Langstone Glynn Melhuish

Men’s Vets
cox Swanage Mark Blanchard
6 Poole Matt Suter
5 Bridport Kev Batchelor
4 Swanage Dan Bennett
3 Langstone Jez Webb
2 Bridport Jase Carpenter
1 Bridport Martin Huxter

Men’s SV
cox Bridport Rachel Maltby
Langstone Greg Tutt
Portland Andy Smith
Swanage John Walgrove
Bridport Jim Nightingale
Langstone Tim Pointer
Swanage Ian Welsh

Women’s Open A
cox Bridport Mark Vanstone
6 Bridport Lucy Nightingale
5 Bridport Rachel Maltby
4 Bridport Sally Carruthers
3 Bridport Kirsty Wills
2 Langstone Bex Marshall
1 Langstone Jane Cox

Women’s Open B
cox Swanage Mark Blanchard
6 Swanage Mel Western
5 Bridport Gemma Smith
4 Bridport Becky Hone
3 Swanage Jo Burbidge
2 Langstone Natalie Gillespie
1 Bridport Lisa Asquith

Women’s Vets
cox Bridport Kev Batchelor
6 Bridport Rachel Maltby
5 Bridport Kirsty Wills
4 Langstone Anita Boessl
3 Swanage Jo Burbidge
2 Langstone Natalie Gillespie
1 Bridport Lisa Asquith

Women’s SV
cox Poole Matt Suter
6 Bridport Carol Marsh
5 Langstone Paula Bray
4 Poole Shiona Balfour
3 Langstone Clair Fennessy
2 Bridport Sally Reid
1 Bridport Sandie Caruthers

Junior Girls U15
cox Swanage Ian Burbidge
6 Langstone Megan Welsh
5 Swanage Lily Welsh
4 Swanage Bethan Harboo
3 Swanage Tally Corben
2 Swanage Megan Fenech
1 Langstone Heidi Walton

Junior Girls U18
cox Langstone Paula Bray
6 Langstoe Molly Blick
5 Weymouth Martha Brown
4 Bridport Sally Caruthers
3 Swanage Bethan Harboo
2 Weymouth Jo Orell
1 Langstone Heidi Walton

Junior Boys U15
cox Bridport Mark Vanstone
6 Bridport Evie Norton
5 Bridport Jacob Huxter
4 Bridport Josh Connolly
3 Bridport Tom Simpson
2 Bridport Harry Carpenter
1 Bridport Finn Parkinson

Re: Good Luck to our Super Star rowers going to Cattewater

BevW
Good luck everyone xx

Re: Good Luck to our Super Star rowers going to Cattewater

Brian
Best wishes to all our club members upon their selection , what a journey we have had together over the past 6years.

Re: Good Luck to our Super Star rowers going to Cattewater

And that is our Megan in the U15 girls crew - no she hasn't defected to another club - - just an error on the crew list!

Re: Good Luck to our Super Star rowers going to Cattewater

eimearoc
All the best everyone 😁😁

Re: Good Luck to our Super Star rowers going to Cattewater

Good luck everyone! X

Re: Good Luck to our Super Star rowers going to Cattewater

Thanks for heads up Paula - amended Megan's to show Langstone

Re: Good Luck to our Super Star rowers going to Cattewater

Best of luck all Hope you can put Langstone on the map too!

Cheers CB.  ............."Proper job"

Re: Good Luck to our Super Star rowers going to Cattewater

Mark Brownjohn
Good luck to you all

Re: Good Luck to our Super Star rowers going to Cattewater

Rachel Norris
Good luck all, it sounds like a great event!
Rachel

Re: Good Luck to our Super Star rowers going to Cattewater

good luck :-) look forward to hearing all about it.

Re: Good Luck to our Super Star rowers going to Cattewater

Errolg
Good luck to you all.

I hope that you enjoy every stroke of this prestigious event.

All the Best,
Erron

Re: Good Luck to our Super Star rowers going to Cattewater

Good luck everyone!  It is a wonderful location! Xxx

Re: Good Luck to our Super Star rowers going to Cattewater

TimP
Great event, fantastic venue and a real privilege to be a part of itt, massive thanks to everyone that made it possible!

Rumours about next years event being closer to home!!!!

I for one, can’t wait 🤗

Tim

Re: Good Luck to our Super Star rowers going to Cattewater

If anyone wants to watch the races they can be found on Gig Rower as they were a live streamed with commentary.

Thank you Paula for organising as that was definitely not easy.