Gig rowing schedule for the weekend Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th February

Gig rowing schedule for the weekend Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th February

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Gig rowing schedule for the weekend Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th February

robina and chris
Thanks for organising Brian, 2 places for us session 3 please.

Re: Gig rowing schedule for the weekend Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th February

Kath
Hi Brian please can you put me down for Session 2. Thank you Kath

Re: Gig rowing schedule for the weekend Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th February

Hi Brian - yes I have figured out how to register on the forum - don't forget I committed to session 2 on Saturday ( though I can do instead Session 1 if you get stuck but not both) and again if needed I can help out on session 4 on Sunday at 8.30. Paula

Re: Gig rowing schedule for the weekend Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th February

Sorry Brian scratch that Sunday offer - Molly still has hockey!

Re: Gig rowing schedule for the weekend Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th February

Alan & Julia
Hi Brian,

I emailed you yesterday to book a seat for the 10.00 hrs (Session 1) row on Saturday - I guess I should also contact you via the forum to confirm!

Cheers

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Gig rowing schedule for the weekend Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th February

Hi Paula, Thank you for your email , no problem about sunday.
We are now better placed to include you in the second session as requested we have 5 rowers and will go so you are in session two .
Hope this is ok  wiill meet up at 12midday on saturday
 Look forward to seeing you.
Have fun
Brian

Sent from

On Feb 19, 2013, at 7:25 PM, "Paula Bray [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]"<[hidden email]> wrote:

Sorry Brian scratch that Sunday offer - Molly still has hockey!

Re: Gig rowing schedule for the weekend Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th February

 Latest update
Session 1 Saturday 10.00-11.30am
Alex
Katherine
Eithne
Claudia (passenger)
Marion
June
Alan R
Only 6 but will go (hope for more)

Session 2 12.00-1.30pm
Kath
Brian
Debbie
Paula
Andrew
Only 5 but will go (hope for more)

Session 3 Sunday 10.00-11.30am
Adam
Alan H
Katherine
Chris B
Robina B
Brian
Ruth

Session 4 Sunday 8.30-9.45am
Andrew
Katherine

First Time Rowers as below
Carol Bignall
Chris Puttock
Alan Mitchell
Michael Todd
Claudia

Any changes please let me know.

Re: Gig rowing schedule for the weekend Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th February

robina and chris
I can do session 2 Sat.

Re: Gig rowing schedule for the weekend Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th February

Brian
Hi Robina, you are included in session 2 many thanks we now have 6 , Kath is happy to give you a lift and will call around at about 11.30.
Brianxx

Sent from

On Feb 21, 2013, at 3:48 PM, "robina & chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]"<[hidden email]> wrote:

I can do session 2 Sat.

Re: Gig rowing schedule for the weekend Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th February

Hi Session 2 rowers, we now have seven rowers thanks to Katherine and Robina.

Re: Gig rowing schedule for the weekend Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th February

The following crews are confirmed for Saturday and Sunday.
All members please remember to bring £2 pin money per day.
All first time rowers are free of charge.
I find myself filling gaps in all sessions, if any member wishes to take my place in any session, except Session 4, I will be very happy.

Friday’s Final Update

Session 1 Saturday 10.00-11.30am
Departing from the marina slipway.
Alex
Katherine
Eithne (Crew Captain)
Claudia (passenger)
Marion
June
Alan R
Brian

Session 2 12.00-1.30pm
Departing Berth B52

Kath
Brian
Debbie
Paula
Andrew
Robina (Crew Captain)
Katherine
At end of session remove all thole pins for overnight mooring on B52.

Session 3 Sunday 10.00-11.30am
Departing Berth B52

Adam
Alan H
Katherine
Chris B
Robina B (Crew Captain)
Brian
Ruth
Recover boat to slipway after use and load on to trailer.

Session 4 Sunday 8.30-9.45am
Depart from Berth B52.

Support rowers,
Andrew
Katherine

First Time Rowers as below
Carol Bignall
Chris Puttock
Alan Mitchell
Michael Todd
Claudia

Please wear loads of layers. Kindly let me know of any changes or if you are unable to participate.
Mobile 07713987590
Brian