Gig Storage

Mike Gilbert
Giggers, our stay in the Warehouse comes to an end this weekend.

We are now moving our storage of the Gigs to the Marina permanently.  After rowing on Sunday they will be located in  the Red Compound. They will be on trailers under their canvas covers until the planning consent and more permanent storage arrangements is agreed and approved.

Keys can be obtained from the Marina office.

Once the dollies are manufactured and delivered, we can launch on the North Slip, but until then we will continue to use the main slipway.

Mike

Re: Gig Storage

Brian
Hi Mike, We have relocated both gigs to northney Marina today and removed all the gear from the storage unit at southmoor, I have sent a text message to Colin to ensure he has the gig sails at his home with mast etc. Have returned your lights and extension lead.
I am left with a grey vacuum cleaner , if you know who owns it i can deliver, otherwise all done.
Please let me know who needs to receive the key i presently hold to the storage unit.
Brian