Gig Rowing this weekend Saturday March 9th ...two Sessions

Gig Rowing this weekend Saturday March 9th ...two Sessions

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Gig Rowing this weekend Saturday March 9th ...two Sessions

Brian
Adam Brett now rowing in the 10.00 Session 1
Session 1 now has 7 rowers and will go

Re: Gig Rowing this weekend Saturday March 9th ...two Sessions

Katherine has added her name to session one and two on sarurday
Carole has added her name to session two on sarurday
Need a couple more rowers for session two please.
Brian
Ruth. Unable to make session one , Katherine will step in to complete crew
Eithne and her cousin Sorcha will join session two so we can now go , room for one more still.
Both sessions will go , i will update lists on Friday evening for everybody.

Re: Gig Rowing this weekend Saturday March 9th ...two Sessions

June
Hi Brian, I can do Saturday at 10.00 if there is still a space.

Thanks.

June

Re: Gig Rowing this weekend Saturday March 9th ...two Sessions

Dear Giggers, Just to confirm , the crews for saturday as follows.
Session One  from main slipway Northney Marina arrive to Launch at 9.45 please.
Depart 10am till 11.30am
Colin will tow SOL from compound
Crew
Colin
Alex
Alan R
Chris B
Robina
Adam
Katherine
Return gig to berth B50

Session two
Depart 12midday return 1.30pm berth B50
Crew
Eithne crew captain
Sorcha
Katherine
Paula
Plus any other willing member please.
Return gig to Berth B50 after row and remove thole pins .

Sunday Sprint training.......With Mike....2.30pm start.
Will launch from berth B50  crews dependant upon who turns up Please View Forum For Full Details As Posted By Mike Gilbert.
Please Hang around after rowing as we need to return gig to compound and fit cover etc

New Codes for entry barriers and pontoon entry   3854A
Toilets 4006a

Look forward to seeing you all.
Please let me know of any changes.
Have fun

Re: Gig Rowing this weekend Saturday March 9th ...two Sessions

Dear Giggers, all saturday crews are complete and go,  pin money of £2 will apply.
Entry codes as already posted session two goes from Berth B50.
Have fun
Brian